Road to Roland-Garros 2010 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #46
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Road to Roland-Garros 2010

Yeah he breaks Giraldo in his 1st service game, 2-0 lead.

I also like: Wawrinka | Tsonga | Dimitrov | Isner | Gulbis |

Warm regards: 6-3 6-0 / 6-3 6-4
_Chaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #47
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

3-0 lead for philipp

philipp up 5-1 over giraldo and oppertunity to serve for the first set

either philipp is playing very well and giraldo cant keep up or giraldo is just playing like crap. I was just not expecting this with the way he's been playing lately

Last edited by misty1 : 05-10-2010 at 04:37 PM.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #48
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute

5-1 lead ^^

Old 05-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #49
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

philipp takes first set 6-1 over giraldo in 24 minutes and allowed only 2 points on return!

where was this philipp a couple of days ago against baghdatis?

looks like giraldo woke up and philipp may be in for more if a fight this set. Giraldo has held to 40-15 on both of his serves

Last edited by misty1 : 05-10-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #50
country flag misty1
Banned!

break point giraldo who's already up 3-2 in the 2nd set

unbelievable first break point philipp faces all game and he gives it away

he trails 2-4 in the second set
Old 05-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #51
country flag misty1
Banned!

philipp loses the 2nd set 2-6

whats concering is that he has been broken pretty much at will by giraldo 2/3 times and where giraldo got only 2 points on return every time in the 1st set philipp got only 3 in the 2nd.

giraldo has woken up and unless kohli can kope with it im afarid it'll be gsm giraldo
Old 05-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #52
country flag misty1
Banned!

giraldo serves and holds 40-0 to open the 3rd set and kohli taken to deuce

this is so not good

giraldo fights off the match point kohli had and now has break point as philipp serves a double fault!

but he saves it

game point kohli..giraldo fights it off again

3rd game point kohli and this time he wins it

Last edited by misty1 : 05-10-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #53
country flag misty1
Banned!

giraldo holds after kohli gets to deuce

now kohli and giraldo at 30-30 with philipp down 1-2

break point giraldo!! but kohli saves it

another break point but kohli saves it to

adv. kohli but giraldo fights it off

2nd game point kohli and he wins it, tied 2-2 in the 3rd

i'm sorry guys but i really cant watch anymore, i'll be back in half an hour to post the result

by the way please let me know if the live scoring annoys you and i'll stop
Old 05-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #54
country flag _Chaz

Giraldo serving for the match

Old 05-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #55
country flag misty1
Banned!

giraldo serving at 40-30 for the match

kohli gets to deuce fight kohli!!!!!

adv. giraldo

kohli fights off match point

adv. giraldo again

gsm giraldo 1-6, 6-2, 6-3

and with this kohli falls to world number 34 and is in serious danger of being unseeded for the french
Old 05-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #56
country flag _Chaz

GSM Giraldo
Hope he will be seeded in RG anyway, because he will be ranked about 35 next Monday. Actually it´s not good for hoping for injuries etc. but if he isn´t seeded, he won´t reach 3rd round or better. And he has to defend 180 points!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #57
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute

That´s so sad

Is there a chance he might skip WTC next week to be prepared and fresh for Roland Garros?
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #58
country flag misty1
Banned!

i just realized that if all the worst things happen and he does not get seeded at the french and does lose the 180 points he'll drop out of the top 30
Old 05-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #59
country flag _Chaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
i just realized that if all the worst things happen and he does not get seeded at the french and does lose the 180 points he'll drop out of the top 30
I´ve posted it 2 posts above ^^ Hope he gets seeded anyway. 3 guys from Top 32 should withdraw from RG (he´ll be on 35, because Almagro seems to win and I don´t think Karlovic etc will reach the QFs) . There are already 2 for sure, Haas and Del Potro. Don´t know about the other guys like Simon, Stepanek etc.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #60
country flag misty1
Banned!

kohli lost 2-6, 4-6 to chardy

im getting really scared for him heading into roland garros now, thats his third loss in a row.

his confidence cant be very high at the moment and im afarid he will be easy pickings in the first round for someone. tThen he'll drop out of the top 40.

i hope he gets a win soon to help him out here and get him out of this free fall down.