Rugby World Cup tix - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Rugby World Cup tix

might be the wrong part of the forum, but this is the only place where people care about rugby.

just wanted to say that it costs 1,500 nz dollars to see nzs pool games..absolute bullshit
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup tix

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Federers_Mate-. View Post
might be the wrong part of the forum, but this is the only place where people care about rugby.

just wanted to say that it costs 1,500 nz dollars to see nzs pool games..absolute bullshit
If you're going to bitch about the ticket prices, at least provide all of the information:

Category A: $1400
Category B: $1080
Category C: $720
Category D: $430

Unless you want premium seating, it's quite affordable to see the host nation to play their opening four games.
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Alistair;9837984]If you're going to bitch about the ticket prices, at least provide all of the information:

Category A: $1400
Category B: $1080
Category C: $720
Category D: $430

Unless you want premium seating, it's quite affordable to see the host nation to play their opening four games.[/quote

im going to the wellington games anyway, but 120 per match is very expensive with SA vs Wales the only competitive game. You have got to be joking if you don't think its overpriced
Old 04-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #4
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im going to the wellington games anyway, but 120 per match is very expensive with SA vs Wales the only competitive game. You have got to be joking if you don't think its overpriced
If they aren't going to be competitive games, I don't see why you would bother.

I had a good look on the RWC website today because I plan to come across the ditch for a look.

Unless you're loaded with cash, I don't see the point of buying ANY "Team Package". Aside from the fact that three of the four games will most likely be floggings, you need to travel to approx. three different venues throughout New Zealand to see the games. The "Stadium Package" if by far the best option, particularly Eden Park.

New Zealand v Tonga
Australia v Ireland
New Zealand v France
Fiji v Samoa
England v Scotland

Most of those games should be relatively competitive and you don't have any travel costs around the country.

Lock me in!
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
If they aren't going to be competitive games, I don't see why you would bother.

I had a good look on the RWC website today because I plan to come across the ditch for a look.

Unless you're loaded with cash, I don't see the point of buying ANY "Team Package". Aside from the fact that three of the four games will most likely be floggings, you need to travel to approx. three different venues throughout New Zealand to see the games. The "Stadium Package" if by far the best option, particularly Eden Park.

New Zealand v Tonga
Australia v Ireland
New Zealand v France
Fiji v Samoa
England v Scotland

Most of those games should be relatively competitive and you don't have any travel costs around the country.

Lock me in!
im getting the wellington package, because i'll be based there next year. i agree that eden parks games will be quality, they are just too expensive for pool games, and i for one don't want to get bad seats.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:

It's not that suprising mate, they could have charged $3K NZD for the premium tickets have not problem selling them all
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #7
bad gambler

I'm thinking of coming over for the World Cup next year
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:06 AM   #8
Banned!

ireland-italy should be a great game..that was one i was wanting too see. Pity it will be in Dunedin