2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 03-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #466
country flag rosespower
Registered User
 
rosespower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 8,898
rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

wow thanks for the pics!!!
__________________
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. (Albert Einstein)

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #467
country flag maratsmaiden
Registered User
 
maratsmaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,163
maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Heidi, you never cease to amaze me!!

I love his pad too
__________________
"My friend, there is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry. Perhaps when she is even throwing things." MS
maratsmaiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #468
country flag ad-out
Registered User
 
ad-out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,914
ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Nor me, ad! What about a ziploc bin bag with inflatable love handles?
This look is not as good IMO!

Thanks so much for the apartment pics. He is messy!!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #469
country flag Purrfecta
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 44
Purrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Thank you Monkey tattoo,where would we be without you.
Apartment is lovely and so is Marat.
Purrfecta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:00 AM   #470
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Nice fan pics from "Legends of Tennis in Moscow": http://mk-mk.facebook.com/pages/MARA...68581?v=photos







The kiddies ...
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #471
country flag rosespower
Registered User
 
rosespower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 8,898
rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Nice pictures indeed
__________________
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. (Albert Einstein)

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:57 PM   #472
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Another couple of pics from the Legends of Tennis weekend, Russian Gazette gallery and article.

Bruguera, Mayor Luzhkov, Safin, Courier





Also, Slava Shorikov of Tennis-Piter.ru has updated his album.



This is like something out of "Dodgeball".

.

Last edited by monkey247 : 05-30-2011 at 02:38 PM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #473
country flag Safi
Registered User
 
Safi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 221
Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post


This is like something out of "Dodgeball".
And look at Marat's face
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #474
country flag KarlyM
Registered User
 
KarlyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,010
KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

^
That girl looks like she's about a centimeter away from a major wardrobe malfunction. It sure explains the look on Marat's face.

I like the look on the kids faces in the 3rd pic in post #490 -- they look totally star-struck, so cute.

Thanks for finding the pics, monkeytattoo.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #475
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
^ That girl looks like she's about a centimeter away from a major wardrobe malfunction. It sure explains the look on Marat's face.
Honestly. It's more like a Vegas floor show, than good, clean family fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
I like the look on the kids faces in the 3rd pic in post #490 -- they look totally star-struck, so cute.
So completely innnocent , even Yevgeny! Actually, come to think of it, everyone's gaze is riveted on Marat in this pic.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #476
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Has anyone in Moscow bought this yet? http://www.deiz.ru/ Apparently it was issued last month.



Convenient list of vendor locations! http://www.deiz.ru/circulation.html

More publication info here and here.

Maybe other pics will eventually be uploaded onto the site, once this issue is no longer current. Btw Yuri Beloyvan was also interviewed for the magazine in 2008, transcript on his website / translation, and Marat gets a brief mention:

Quote:
Friendship

My friends are few, because with a transition to a new level of material well-being, it's not possible to maintain a relationship. When you earn $300 a month and your classmates have the same income - it's easy to make friends. And when you start to make five thousand ...

Marat Safin, despite the great difference in age (he's 28, I'm 42) - one of my few friends. The tennis player Volkov introduced us eight years ago. Marat is a frequent guest at the tavern. Once we were together in Tibet, and when he was leaving, he said: "When I get home, I'll come and eat your borsch."
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #477
country flag Alya_C
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Thanks for posting.

Interesting comment from Yuri Beloyvan about friendship: «with a transition to a new level of material well-being, it's not possible to maintain a relationship»

Some people who get rich prefer to keep their old friends because at least they know that friendship is real, it started before the money.

I don't know if that is what he meant, I'm just comenting...
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #478
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

^ The Beloyvan article/interview reads a bit like an abridged or "text-friendly" version of a conversation, so maybe some of the nuances are being lost. I suppose it depends on his definition of friendship/relationship and what he values in people. If a friend is a good one, differences in wealth are irrelevant, especially if, as you say, the friendship was established before the money came.

If someone in Moscow gets hold of a copy, I do hope you will "scan and share" soon.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #479
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

God knows how this website popped up in my 24 hr Google.ru search, but with pics like these, I think some things are just meant to happen.
These are from Marat's press conference, after he came back from 2 sets down to beat the Berd in Davis Cup. Some good ones of the match too.

http://www.greenmama.ru/nid/1634042/

Russia v Czech Republic, Moscow, 11 April 2008



Dedicated to everyone now en route to Atlantic City!
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #480
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,837
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post

God knows how this website popped up in my 24 hr Google.ru search ...
Oh I geddit now. Today's 10th April, so it must do a kind of annual orbit in cyberspace.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios