New step tennis racket? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
country flag lukeozade0405

lukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New step tennis racket?

Hey guys,

Just a quick question to those who have more expertise on the subject.

I have been playing tennis for a few months now and am starting to get fairly good and consistent by my standards playing once or twice a week with a friend. I'm currently playing with a £30-40 quid Slazenger racket atm.

My question is how long or when do you make the decision to invest in a more expensive racket?
What sort of price range should I be looking at for my next racket?

Thanks in advance for your reply's.

lukeozade0405@googlemail.com

One of the Andy's to win a Slam in 2010 you heard it here 1st
lukeozade0405 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New step tennis racket?

generally a good racket is going to cost from about £100 up. its entirely up to you to decide when you want to make that step as its your money, but if you feel you are outgrowing your current racket and want something that can be more matched to your level and style of play it might be worth the investment
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
country flag lukeozade0405

lukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond reputelukeozade0405 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New step tennis racket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
generally a good racket is going to cost from about £100 up. its entirely up to you to decide when you want to make that step as its your money, but if you feel you are outgrowing your current racket and want something that can be more matched to your level and style of play it might be worth the investment
Yeah good point, thanks. I don't think it'll be too long before I upgrade, have been looking at the same one as Roddick has.

lukeozade0405@googlemail.com

One of the Andy's to win a Slam in 2010 you heard it here 1st
lukeozade0405 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote