Seb's charity foundation - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seb's charity foundation

The website:
www.fondation-sebastiengrosjean.org

It was launched at the "Roland-Garros" restaurant on Thursday with Mauresmo, Llodra, PHM, Santoro... There was an auction which brought about 30.000 €. One of the lots was a tennis lesson with Seb and the buyer was Roddick for 5.000 €. They've already decided to do it at the Queen's.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
country flag KellyluvsGrosjean

KellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seb's charity foundation

Hi! Thanks so much for the link! A French frd (also a Seb fan) told me that Seb would go to her university to talk about his foundation.
I read the website (and luckily I can understand most of it) but I don't know what's "maladie orpheline"- only that it is a very rare thing and no one knows how it comes out... I can't find it on a dictionary as well... hmmmmmm... seems it's related to speech?
Anyway, I fully support his idea of helping the children like Zidane, and I think he really has a good plan before launching the foundation, which he didn't just want to do something but he had a clear target and helping a specific group of kids.
In fact, I really like people helping others... it's like share the blessings they were given

C'mon GROSJEAN
Allez! Move on!
KellyluvsGrosjean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

A "maladie orpheline" can be any kind of disease, the first page gives the definition ("Les maladies orphelines sont ainsi définies car elles ne bénéficient pas programme de recherche spécifique").

I see it's called "orphan disease" in English too:
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...ticlekey=11418
Orphan disease: A disease which has not been "adopted" by the pharmaceutical industry because it provides little financial incentive for the private sector to make and market new medications to treat or prevent it.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

They are currently doing some clips with VIP to make known the fundation and there will have a new gala during RG the 4th june. There is some pics on the facebook http://zh-hk.facebook.com/pages/Fond...07989235886360
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote