2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #421
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...A+DA+FAMA.html

Rio de Janeiro, Sunday, 14 March 2010

Quote:
Gustavo Kuerten, Fernando Meligeni, Thomaz Koch and former world No. 1 Jim Courier and
Mats Wilander are eternalized in the Maracanãzinho "Walk of Fame".

On Sunday, in an emotional ceremony, the five players left the marks of their hands in casts.

One of the honorees, however, did not attend. Marat Safin, who also reached the top
of the world rankings and was the main attraction of this edition of the Rio Champions,
lost track of the time and missed the event in court
. The Russian came to the gym shortly
after the ceremony and, in the VIP area, recorded the marks of his hands.
Tsk, tsk, naughty Marat.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #422
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Thank you so much for all the Rio pictures monkey tattoo and brazuca5copas and everyone.
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:13 AM   #423
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

One more pic of Marat immortalising his handprint, belatedly , for the Maracanãzinho Walk of Fame.
According to Terra Brasil, Marat claimed to have had one too many caipirinhas the night before problems with the traffic.

Thanks brazuca5copas for the original link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lígia View Post
Hi, Monkeytattoo. Thank you for the pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozka View Post
Thank you so much for all the Rio pictures monkey tattoo and brazuca5copas and everyone.
You're welcome, guys! Not sure when we'll be seeing Marat next, there's Kazan at the end of March, followed by Atlantic City in early April ...

Last edited by monkey247 : 03-19-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #424
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute

Kazan at the end of March? Is there any further information about this?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #425
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
According to Terra Brasil, Marat claimed to have had one too many caipirinhas the night before problems with the traffic.

Thanks for finding the pics.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #426
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Kazan at the end of March? Is there any further information about this?
Yes, here! http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7778&post=3550 (penultimate paragraph, excl. itw questions)
Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #427
country flag monkey247

After Marat's Maracanãzinho Walk of Fame Shame last Sunday , he's back in my good graces ... but only just.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alessan...7594214618395/

Totally gratuitous bit of gossip: Marat was spotted at a party last Friday night play.ing tonsil hock.ey with some chick called Ligia Abreu.
So much for being "off the market" ...

Last edited by monkey247 : 03-22-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #428
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics! Judging by how happy he looks, they must be from the doubles match.

tonsil hockey...
Old 03-18-2010, 03:03 AM   #429
country flag Soozka

And this is the night before the singles??

He really must postpone these other sports until after he's finished playing the scheduled tennis matches.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #430
country flag monkey247

Couple of nice Rio pics from flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/celsoju...atsafin/page2/

Quote:
And this is the night before the singles?? He really must postpone these other sports until after he's finished playing the scheduled tennis matches.
It must've been a sympathy snog, as the Hípica party was Friday night, after he lost to Ferreira ...
Old 03-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #431
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted one! Oh well, I had the 100% Safinete experience after that. I'm kind old to be a good stalker, I was so lazy to try to reach him to get a pic. or autograph. i was hoping to get it until the end of the weekend, but I was in denial as usual and even think about the early exit. Anyways, at least I saw him live, playing and got some pics. I tought I would never post them here! They are not the best, but I hope you like them! :-)

More to come!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:02 PM   #432
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

PS: I'm very happy for the zoom on cameras!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev

Last edited by Ales_Alessandra : 03-21-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #433
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the pics Ales_Alessandra!!! They're fantastic

And I agree, thank God for zoom
Old 03-22-2010, 02:33 AM   #434
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

TY Ales Alessandra!
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:59 AM   #435
country flag KarlyM

Very nice pics, Ales_Alessandra.