top gear has become an aborted feutus that thinks its still alive - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default top gear has become an aborted feutus that thinks its still alive

[rant]

How hard is it to get a motoring show right

all you need is to remember the fundamentals.

a)blokes
b)cars
c) blokes talking about cars

it is not (to the best of my knowledge) a vehicle for 3 tossers to play off stereotypes of themselves and drive caravans off cliffs and other bullshit no one cares about- to advance their careers

fuck.off and present this morning if you want a shitty vehicle to launch your brand off of

it really takes a special type of talentless asshole to screw top gear up

it really does, you have to go above and beyond to mess things up

you have to manage to make a motoring show about everything EXCEPT motoring

no one gives a fuck about the 3 pricks who present

it is the hasslehoff syndrome

he thought knight rider was about him

clarkson and co think people watch top gear for them

sorry deluded old douchebag, its (shock) all about the cars

i hate to bitch at you, but you really had to be fucking inept if you could screw up such an easy job... all you had to do was talk about cars

thats.all

watching re-runs of the top gear from 2002-2005

you really see that clarkson and co actually know a thing or 2 about cars... shockingly they are not hairdressers.

i think top gear needs to die

the presenters egos and have fucked up what was once a really good show

- no, no one gives a shit about your staged bullshit that you waste most of the show on

- the clue was in the fact that a man in a mask (stig) became the real star of the show even though he never speaks! why? because he let the car be the star

[/rant]

sorry, needed to vent... feel much better now
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
country flag kindablue

kindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: top gear has become an aborted feutus that thinks its still alive

Believe it or not we got the show in Cyprus!!!
Totally agree with you!!!
And I hate Clarkson!!!
kindablue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:53 AM   #3
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: top gear has become an aborted feutus that thinks its still alive

Too scripted.