Buy a new tennis racket - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
country flag anton587

anton587 is on a distinguished road
Default Buy a new tennis racket

between Babolat aeropro drive gt and Head YOUTEK Radical Midplus. which is better and what is the difference?
anton587 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buy a new tennis racket

the babolat is easier to use, more powerful and suits someone who hits with spin and predominantly from the baseline. the radical is slightly harder to use, gives more control and better feel and suits somebody who plays a more all court game.
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
country flag anton587

anton587 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the answer

I've tested both and the Head is better on my backhand and the serve. Babolat is good because I get a lot of spin and power on my forehand . I'll try them again. but I play all court game with a lot of baseline and a like to put spin on the ball.
anton587 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone tried the BLXs if so are they any good?
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

yes. i've hit with the blx 6.1 tour, blx 95 and blx tour. they are all a different feel to the previous versions, a more muted kind of feel. you get less vibrations, which is good for your arms, but whether that is something i like, i don't know, i need to him with them more before i decide
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote