2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:38 AM   #271
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozka View Post
How do you do this? I need really baby steps in order to understand what to do. Plus I'm using a Mac OSX, if that makes any difference. Thanks for any help you can give.
Hi Soozka, I use OS X as well and there are some v handy features and backdoors that I discovered via internet search.

For screencaps, hold down Command (or Apple sign) + Shift, then press 4 and a symbol resembling a crosshair rifle sight should appear. Let go of Command/Shift/4. Using the mouse, lasso the image you want to capture, then let go. A .png should automatically appear on your desktop.

For grabbing webpage content in Safari (.flv, .mp3, .mp4, .jpg, you name it) go to Window / Activity. This launches a list of the files on the webpage and all you have to do is double-click on the desired file (in the case of video, it will automatically start downloading). It doesn't work in all cases, esp. with very strong encryption, but overall is amazingly convenient.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2010, 02:08 AM   #272
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Hi Soozka, I use OS X as well and there are some v handy features and backdoors that I discovered via internet search.

For screencaps, hold down Command (or Apple sign) + Shift, then press 4 and a symbol resembling a crosshair rifle sight should appear. Let go of Command/Shift/4. Using the mouse, lasso the image you want to capture, then let go. A .png should automatically appear on your desktop.

For grabbing webpage content in Safari (.flv, .mp3, .mp4, .jpg, you name it) go to Window / Activity. This launches a list of the files on the webpage and all you have to do is double-click on the desired file (in the case of video, it will automatically start downloading). It doesn't work in all cases, esp. with very strong encryption, but overall is amazingly convenient.
Thanks Heidi - I was going to answer via PM, but, couldn't have said it better myself - plus I only have a mac... so wasn't sure if my answer would have been correct anyway.

Also, thx for the video info - I had no idea!!! Quite frankly, the fact that I can capture an image is a small miracle, as I'm pretty computer illiterate.. lol
Old 02-28-2010, 02:36 AM   #273
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
THANK YOU HEIDI!!! It's so nice to 'see' him again
It really is, and wonderful to see him so carefree and relaxed on the court after having escaped the ATP hamster wheel! I have to confess, these latest pics are making me :retard: and because every time I see him, he's even more gorgeous than before, and I'm going nuts trying to fathom why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post

a screen pic i took of marat being cute/silly with tarpi
I simply can't get enough of these two. I love the way Tarpi's like "I'll just ignore him and see if he stops."

Btw I took tons of screencaps and I think I found some that go with yours.

Last edited by monkey247 : 02-28-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:10 AM   #274
country flag monkey247

http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/a...tapkovich1984/

Old 02-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #275
country flag monkey247

http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/a...tapkovich1984/

Old 02-28-2010, 04:20 AM   #276
country flag monkey247

From RIA Novosti http://visualrian.ru/images?text=&#1...&section=photo

]

Old 02-28-2010, 04:40 AM   #277
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I adore his face in this one , and the hysterical Tarpi - its just perfect. Thanks once again Heidi, for the sterling service

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Holy fuck he looks good in those pictures. Sorry for my French but OMG! THANKS!
HAHAHA! Oh Amanda that killed me, hehe!
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:43 AM   #278
country flag taram

taram is on a distinguished road

i have to say ,Tarpi is so nice to marat~~like his Dad~marat is still a kid~
taram is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:08 AM   #279
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

You made my night! Thanks for all the photos.
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:08 AM   #280
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Thanks so much monkeytattoo, for the advice on what to do. I'm only just learning since I haven't had a computer long. Its also great to have the explanation in language that actually turns up on my computer!

You're just a marvel with all these wonderful pictures. Retirement from the ATP sure does agree with him, doesn't it. And I shouldn't leave out all the other people who have posted great pictures from my thanks.
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:01 AM   #281
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
omg That pic is hilarious! Tarpi is clearly enjoying the dancing! And Marat...well...

Thank you very much, Heidi!
rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #282
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG, this one pic is so dreadful. Old Marat.

But many thanks for all the others, though.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #283
country flag Iana

Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Rina from atptour.ru

Last edited by Iana : 02-28-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #284
country flag monkey247

The thanks are entirely due to you, Iana! I just couldn't be bothered to post them last night with the other Championat stuff.

Btw, I don't always include every pic of Marat from the links posted, so if anyone wants to put up extras, please do.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #285
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Holy fuck he looks good in those pictures. Sorry for my French but OMG!
So glad someone else had the same reaction!

Marat's beauty seems to going right off the scale after his retirement, and I'm starting to wonder whether it's healthy to expose myself to it on such a regular basis. It's like a drug, I almost can't get through my day without it.