The new stick search. With some more cream :) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
country flag BiggieB

BiggieB is on a distinguished road
Default The new stick search. With some more cream :)

Hey gang. I play tennis between 2 and 3 times a week, 2 of those being with coach. Now I have for the last 7 months been using a Wilson KTour. I am more of a baseliner and still needs to improve all aspects of my game. I hit a flatter shot but working on incorporating more spin. Ive been playing for a year roughly

I have to return the raquet soon (Its borrowed), that means I am in the market for a new on. As far as weight I dont mind the weight of it, can maybe go abit heavier, but prolly not more then 310 ish g unstrung. I was thinking to increase the headsize to 100 inches. And also get a raquet that allows for abit more power, dont mind losing a little control, not too much mind. Since Ive been working on incorporating spin, Id prefer a raquet that gives good access to spin.

Thanks in advance guys and keep the ideas flowing
BiggieB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new stick search. With some more cream :)

from what you have said you should check out the babolat line. they have the two best selling rackets, the pure drive and the aero pro drive, both of which are 100 sq inches and 300g. they are both quite a bit stiffer than the ktour, so that will give a little more power, and that combined with the larger headsize will give a little less accuracy. as they both have more rounded head shapes and open string patterns that gives plently of access for spin. other similar rackets out there are the wilson blx pro open, dunlop aerogel 4d 500 tour, prince exo3 white and head extreme. they are all 100 sq inch, around 300g, more powerful and have open string patterns
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
country flag BiggieB

BiggieB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The new stick search. With some more cream :)

thanks for the great advice. I demoed all of the above plus a heat youtek speed mp 16 * 19. After alot of consideration I choose an aeropro drive gt. Again a thousand thanks . Now all I need to do is to bring my game on pair with nadals

/B
BiggieB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote