Baggy in Down Under - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #496
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baggy in Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolby View Post
On positive note, Baggy has been focused since October and winning almost everything he has entered. It is possible that he didn't foresee being that successful and felt he had to play all the those tourneys (exhos, Brisbane, Sydney), and he just played the final of Sydney a couple days prior to beginning the AO. And then that match with Ferru was an epic...so it is understandable this time if he wore out and injured his shoulder and back from too much play.

Overall, I think he has been really comitted lately and I am praying for the same kind of dedication from David when he comes back in either the Copa Telmex or the Costa Do Sauipe (rumours are that he may play earlier due to injuring himself at Auckland and missing AO). So I'll give Baggy some faith on this one. He has been playing too much tennis.
He seems to be getting injured as soon as he starts taking off with his tennis which is annoying. Only thing he can do about it is start having a proper professional player diet and exercise in the gym a bit more to take some strain off his legs and more power in his hands and waist. That will improve his stamina and make him less prone to injury.

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #497
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon Marcos - see you in Rotterdam

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:15 AM   #498
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Very dissapointing
Marcos

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:33 AM   #499
country flag baghdatis

baghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond repute

awwwwww..
i just hope this isnt the start of another string of injuries

did anyone watch coverage of the match on espn?
cos you wud have seen me with the marcos fans outside on garden square chanting.. i was right behind the reporter and then holding her wen we wer goin crazy hahahhah
baghdatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #500
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdatis View Post
awwwwww..

cos you wud have seen me with the marcos fans outside on garden square chanting.. i was right behind the reporter and then holding her wen we wer goin crazy hahahhah
No - sorry - watched on Eurosport and they didn't show any shots of outside, - but glad you had fun anyway

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 01-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #501
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched it on ESPN tape delay and I saw that part but I wasn't really paying attention lol
Who was it though? Pam Shriver or Mary Carillo? Pam Shriver is the best. I was at the US Open at Venus' first round match and she was sitting right in front of me for 10 mins because we were sitting across the isle from Venus' box

Old 01-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #502
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdatis View Post
awwwwww..

As far as I've heard, the injury is not as serious as first feared - it just needs a week or so to rest and he plans to come back in Rotterdan as originally scheduled. Obviously I guess that all depends on how he feels after a week's rest when he starts hitting again, but I hope for the best.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #503
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding me? Shriver is an annoying attention whore, nothing more.
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #504
country flag Baghdatis#1

OMG today I watched the Federer-Hewitt match and there were two Swiss-Australians outside the stadium talking to Shriver and she said something about that this time she wasn't getting attacked by Cypriots and that the Swiss fans were very civilized

Old 01-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #505
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baghdatis#1 View Post
OMG today I watched the Federer-Hewitt match and there were two Swiss-Australians outside the stadium talking to Shriver and she said something about that this time she wasn't getting attacked by Cypriots and that the Swiss fans were very civilized
She got scared. Maybe she's not used to passionate fans, although somethings they are extreme

The Present - The Past
Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #506
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
As far as I've heard, the injury is not as serious as first feared - it just needs a week or so to rest and he plans to come back in Rotterdan as originally scheduled. Obviously I guess that all depends on how he feels after a week's rest when he starts hitting again, but I hope for the best.
yes!!! wonderful news!!Hope it's true and he doesn't get sidelined again!
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #507
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha yes she's a bitch

first she badmouthes Wickmayer, then she draws back the mic just when Caro is trying to answer, annoying whore
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:49 AM   #508
country flag baghdatis

baghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond reputebaghdatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what a dumb slut, as if she says that..

actually, she might have a point, i was practically jumping on her
so u wud imagine what she wud think of about 50 of us surrounding her like that
baghdatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #509
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra View Post
yes!!! wonderful news!!Hope it's true and he doesn't get sidelined again!
Me too Especially as I'm going to Rotterdam From what I understand now, he will decide about it at the weekend, depending on whether there is an residue of pain when he starts to play again after a weeks' rest. If there is any pain, they will delay the return by a week to the Marseille tournament. Shame for the people going to Rotterdam, but totally understandable considering Marcos' bad history of injuries. Best to be safe than sorry

Old 02-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #510
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

It seems that Baggy has lost weight
I can't see his beer belly today against Berrer

The Present - The Past