The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #601
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Aw Cody bless him!!!

This photo?

Hissy arrives for a blether at half time and inadvertently meets the woman of his dreams
Yes!! Thanks for reposting it Les,lovely to remember again how sweet the pair of you look

Saved me looking through loads of pages here too

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2009, 09:36 PM   #602
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

I was sooooooo chuffed with myself
Still am

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #603
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread needs a bump

Caley are doing OK aren't they Its a shame there are so many matches being called off,so many stop starts.

We lost at home yesterday for the first time this year! Southampton won 2-0. Darel Russell got himself sent off..again! We hope to regroup at home vs Southend on Tuesday,I'll be there.

Anyone have any thoughts on any other sport other than football/tennis? I cant get into rugby or somehow the winter olympics(apart from the figure skating).

Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #604
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Good
Caley are indeed doing alright, 3rd in the league 10 points off the leader but with 2 games in hand on Dundee. We've got 2 Caley-County derbies coming up next month, and they're in 2nd place (with an extra game in hand) so it could be worse!

We can only aspire to be like league topping Norwich though! How's Cody?

The Winter Olympics has spread to the chat thread, but I'm worried about the curlers Both teams have to win all their remaining matches to be in with a chance of the semis

Old 02-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #605
country flag but-it's-ok

I cant get into curling Hope they'll win their remaining matches though. Somehow since I heard about the terrible luge tragedy just before the Games I have barely got into it,just the skating,and read up results on the internet.

Cody was fine,even turned into a supersub for a few games,scoring a few late goals. Now he's injured(thigh)but hopefully he'll be back shortly.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #606
country flag MsTree

I'll rub it better for him

Old 02-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #607
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
I'll rub it better for him
I'll do the injured thigh,you can do the good one

Old 03-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #608
country flag MsTree

This thread needs a bump again
We're one point off the top of the league with a ridiculous goal diff, we just beat Airdrie 4-0 and a week tonight I'll be going back to the footie, home game against County, who just put Hibs out of the Cup. Winning me some cold hard cash in the process. It's all good
Norwich look pretty secure at the top, you must be enjoying your footie just now Di
Post a pic of Cody for me

Old 08-14-2010, 09:22 AM   #609
country flag MsTree

New Season bump!

For our first match, we've got Celtic at home at lunchtime today, I went to our friendly against Royal Antwerp last Sat and if that was anything to go by, we're going to get humped. On the plus side Celtic aren't looking too hot just now either! I'll be happy if we lose by 2 or less

I see Norwich has acquired Stephen Fry to their board! I loved this

Quote:
He said: "Having been shockingly overlooked by successive Norwich City managers all these years as a player, I have come to the sad conclusion that it is probably unlikely now that I will ever be picked to play for the first team.

"But I am happy instead to play my part in another capacity, as that of a proud and passionate ambassador for the great game of football.

"The day may still come when I am needed out on the pitch, I haven't entirely ruled that out, but until then I shall endeavour to serve with enthusiasm and energy, spreading the word far and wide of Norwich City Football Club and the pleasures and rewards to be had as a supporter."