2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2010, 08:26 AM   #226
lena-nova

lena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

At this page you can watch some small video with Marat and Shamil during their visit in Whistler.
But we must ask AnnieNik to tell us what they are talking about... 8)

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24444/609854/
lena-nova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2010, 08:44 AM   #227
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

lena, thanks for the link The sounds is a bit bad, but what I got was nothing earth-shattering.
They ask him when he arrived (the other day), how was he coping with the flying (Marat says that he is used to it). The kp.ru guy asks how many times has he flown over the Atlantic ( ), Marat replies 5 times a year times 12 - you do the math
They ask, whether he can skate, Marat says that he walks better , but he can.
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #228
lena-nova

lena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond reputelena-nova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
lena, thanks for the link The sounds is a bit bad, but what I got was nothing earth-shattering.
They ask him when he arrived (the other day), how was he coping with the flying (Marat says that he is used to it). The kp.ru guy asks how many times has he flown over the Atlantic ( ), Marat replies 5 times a year times 12 - you do the math
They ask, whether he can skate, Marat says that he walks better , but he can.
Many thank Annie, that sounds like typical KP stuff..... Marat and Shamil was looking like oh no, come on..... stupid questions...

He has to deal with it, he is out of tennis business but even on a privat travel he will be recognized...
lena-nova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:11 AM   #229
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena-nova View Post
At this page you can watch some small video with Marat and Shamil during their visit in Whistler http://www.kp.ru/daily/24444/609854/
Thanks lena, KP have added these on another page. http://www.kp.ru/daily/24444/609856/

monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #230
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the pictures and the video. And thanks Annie for the translation

Liked the «hello» part from Marat to that woman passing LMAO!

Marat: Hello!
Woman: Hello, how are you?
Marat: Good. You have a beautiful smile!

I wonder KP didn't make a whole story around that tidbit, lol.

Last edited by Alya_C : 02-19-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #231
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya_C View Post
Thanks for all the pictures and the video. And thanks Annie for the translation

Liked the «hello» part from Marat to that woman passing LMAO!

Marat: Hello!
Woman: Hello, how are you?
Marat: Good. You have a beautiful smile!

I wonder KP didn't make a whole story around that tidbit, lol.
I was thinking, how could he hit on girls in the presence of KP at all
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #232
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
^ So Marat saw some figure skating, too.

Thanks for finding the pics.
doesn't necessarily mean he watched the skating. could've been at the olympic village or something. but, that's a trivial problem
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #233
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for the pics and the video.
I guess the woman in the video could've been more receptive to Marat if he wasn't wearing that hat... lol!

Last edited by Safi : 02-19-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #234
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

The jacket is nice, the hat is retarded, the man is hot…oh, and look: he’s not wearing Converses for once!

PS: “You have a beautiful smile"?! What exactly did they hire him to do at the Russian OC?! LOL!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #235
country flag CeReN

CeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for pics and the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi View Post
I guess the woman in the video could've been more receptive to Marat if he wasn't wearing that hat... lol!
I agree.
CeReN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #236
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi View Post
I don't know... he could be wearing a trash bag on his head and i would be still be receptive to his charm...
Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #237
country flag justmarat

justmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for the lovely pics and vids!

I MISS HIM!
justmarat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:59 AM   #238
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
I don't know... he could be wearing a trash bag on his head and i would be still be receptive to his charm...
Oh don't get me wrong, me too! That's why I'm trying to guess the reason why that woman didn't say: "so here's my number"
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #239
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Found this afternoon on the OS, posted by distilk.

Russia House, Vancouver, 19 February 2010.

http://visualrian.ru/lists/item/52751
Old 02-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #240
country flag monkey247

A couple more!

Russia House, Vancouver, 19 February 2010.

http://visualrian.com/bylines/item/805