Roger news and articles - Page 65 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #961
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

plz tell me this pic is fake:

http://communities.canada.com/montre...ogerhair10.jpg
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #962
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see it~~~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #963
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute

i meant the last one, where he looks like a girl, with long hair
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #964
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juninhOH View Post
i meant the last one, where he looks like a girl, with long hair
Nothing fake about that one, sorry.
That was how he looked like in his pony-tail days when he didn't have his hair in a pony-tail.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #965
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

I think the tail is OK~~I start be Roger's fan in 2003~~he also have a tail at that time~~
Old 02-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #966
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/Fan...Favourite.aspx

CONGRATULATIONS 2009 AWARD WINNERS!

Roger Federer was formally recognized for his triumphant return to the top spot in men’s tennis on Wednesday, as the 2009 ATP World Tour Awards were announced.

The 28-year-old superstar collected Player of the Year, the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award and ATPWorldTour.com Fans' Favorite Player of the Year presented by RICOH honors. Federer was named Player of the Year for the fifth time after finishing as ATP World Tour Champion and his fellow players voted him with the sportsmanship award for a record sixth consecutive year, surpassing Edberg, who was a five-time recipient over eight years. In a poll of fans, Federer was voted ATPWorldTour.com Fans' Favorite for the seventh straight season.

ATP World Tour Doubles Champions Bob and Mike Bryan were announced as the Doubles Team of the Year for the fifth time in seven years.

Former ATP World Tour pro MaliVai Washington, a winner of four career ATP World Tour titles and a finalist at Wimbledon, won the prestigious Arthur Ashe Humanitarian of the Year award for his charitable efforts.

The full list of 2009 ATP World Tour Awards winners:

Player Of The Year

Roger Federer: The Swiss native finished as ATP World Tour Champion for the fifth time in six years, highlighted by Grand Slam titles at Roland Garros and Wimbledon. He became the sixth man in the history of the sport to win all four Grand Slam titles during his career and the all-time leader with the most Grand Slam singles titles. He won his 15th Slam crown at Wimbledon, surpassing Pete Sampras, and last month added his 16th title at the Australian Open. He became the second player in the history of the South African Airways ATP Rankings (since 1973) to finish No. 1 after losing it for a season. Ivan Lendl accomplished the feat in 1989.

ATPWorldTour.com Fans' Favourite Presented By RICOH

Roger Federer: The Swiss, who is admired for his work on and off the court, continues to be a fan favourite by millions of fans around the world, who have voted him as ATPWorldTour.com Fans' Favourite for a record seventh consecutive year. Federer received 52% percent of all votes, followed by Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic.

Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award

Roger Federer: Fellow players voted the five-time ATP World Tour Champion as the winner of the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for a record sixth consecutive year. Edberg is the only other player to earn the award five times (over an eight-year span).

Also congratulation to Marco.

Comeback Player of the Year

Marco Chiudinelli: The 28-year-old Swiss native made a ranking jump of 723 positions from 2008, climbing from No. 779 to a year-end best No. 56 last season. He won 10 ATP World Tour level matches, highlighted by his first ATP World Tour semi-final in Basel. He also reached the quarter-finals in Bangkok and won his first ATP World Tour doubles title in Gstaad (w/Lammer). In his third career Grand Slam tournament, he reached the third round at the US Open. He was sidelined for eight months in 2008 after undergoing left knee surgery on Nov. 14, 2007.
kissakiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #967
country flag SUKTUEN

Old 02-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #968
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:23 PM   #969
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

do they only allow the swiss to vote or something
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 AM   #970
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
do they only allow the swiss to vote or something
no !!!Many Chinese also voted for Roger!!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #971
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

World Economic Forum Announces Young Global Leaders 2010

Geneva, Switzerland, 3 March 2010 – The World Economic Forum has announced its Young Global Leaders (YGLs) for 2010. The honour, bestowed each year by the Forum, recognizes and acknowledges up to 200 outstanding young leaders from around the world for their professional accomplishments, commitment to society and potential to contribute to shaping the future of the world

For 2010, the Forum has selected 197 Young Global Leaders from 72 countries and all stakeholders of society (business, civil society, social entrepreneurs, politics & government, arts & culture, and opinion & media). The new class represents all regions: East Asia (43), South Asia (21), Europe (46), Middle East and North Africa (14), sub-Saharan Africa (17), North America (38) and Latin America (18).

Drawn from a pool of almost 5,000 candidates, the Young Global Leaders 2010 were chosen by a selection committee, chaired by H.M. Queen Rania Al Abdullah of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and comprised of eminent international media leaders.

The Young Global Leaders 2010 reflect regional and stakeholder diversity. They include Agatha Sangma, Minister of State - Rural Development (from India), Roger Federer, Professional Tennis Player (from Switzerland), Evan Williams, CEO, Twitter (from the USA), Kimmee Weeks, Executive Director, Youth Action International (from Liberia), Nathalie van Ypersele, Editor-in-Chief, Trends-Tendances (from Belgium), Mandla Mandela, Member of Parliament of the South African National Congress (from South Africa), Wyclef Jean, Singer and Founder, Yélé Haiti Foundation (from Haiti), Mikkel Vestergaard Frandsen, Chief Executive Officer, Vestergaard Frandsen (from Denmark), Hidetoshi Nakata, Chairman, Take Action Foundation (from Japan), and Nabil Alyousuf, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Dubai School of Government (from the United Arab Emirates), among others.

http://www.weforum.org/en/media/Late...ses/PR_YGL2010
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #972
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

well deserved Champ

Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers
When Hobby Lobby filed its case against Obamacare's contraception mandate, its retirement plan had more than $73 million invested in funds with stakes in contraception makers
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #973
country flag SUKTUEN

Old 03-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #974
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

This article says Federer has been picked by Boris Becker and Ed Moses as the favourite for the Laureus Athlete of the Decade Award..

http://gulfnews.com/sport/other-spor...award-1.594530

I didn't know they were doing that as a real award at the ceremony, hopefully he'll win, judging by the number of times he's won the individual award he certainly should in my opinion..
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #975
country flag SUKTUEN