Recording and editing tennis videos - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
country flag TennisLurker

TennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recording and editing tennis videos

I bought a tv tuner

What is the best format for recording tennis videos, if you intend to later upload highlight on youtube, and burn them on dvds? I also have some old matches on dvd's and vhs

And what is some good free downloadable program for editing videos?

Thanks

Good luck to:

Gaudio, Murray, Florian Mayer, Chela, Nalbandian, Radek Stepanek, Volandri, Youzhny and Verdasco.

NICOLAS ALMAGRO IS AN EXOTIC BEAUTY
TennisLurker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond reputeCR3WLFC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recording and editing tennis videos

Don't know wich turner you got. You can try different formats recording and test wich ones have the best quality. I usually record it to mp4.

You can use windows movie maker it's free and if you have xp it should already be installed on your computer. As you import the video file It cuts the video in liltte parts. So you can easily edit out the points. Also you can use avs video editer or sony Vegas they support more formats but they are not free.

I recommend you to use Windows movie maker and use a converter there alot you can download of the net for free
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote