Vamos Outdoor Hardcourt Season 2009 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #106
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vamos Outdoor Hardcourt Season 2009

Paulo's serve
double break down. bye bye USO
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2009, 06:02 PM   #107
country flag The Hooded Claw
Slow Emotion Replay.

The Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hooded Claw has a reputation beyond repute

The end.

Youzhny picked it up after the second set, but Paulo was just very poor in sets three and four. Perplexing after his performance in the first set and throughout most of the second.

Hopefully he can win a round in the doubles.

Please burn the shirt.
The Hooded Claw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:14 PM   #108
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute

That's a painful loss... Youzhny again. Don't know how Paulo managed to completely lose the plot of the match. Let's just say it's one of *those* matches.
Hopefully, he'll win a match in doubles.

And yes, the shirt is horrible indeed.

Allez Les Bleus
tufani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #109
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

That was suitably painful. I was enjoying the match between 2 players I like (obvioudsy I like Paulo a lot more), until that 3rd set happened. The less said about that and the shirt, the better I feel.

This USO is definitely one to forget in singles. Paulo , good luck to him and Nico in the doubles!! Doubles titles are also great to win. Vamos.

ps. I'm never starting another thread in here, I'm done jinxing my fave players.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:26 AM   #110
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naina View Post
Am I the only one that hates his Giraffe print shirt
thank u for the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Paulo's back looks like a cheetah and khaki colored shorts?!?
This is probably the worse outfit i've seen in awhile he looks about ready to go on a safari...

thanks for the link! they just started showing Paulo on my tv now after clijsters finished.
Those were the two things that came to my mind too when I saw that shirt Giraffes and even cheetahs are cool but the back of that shirt is NOT...who would design such a thing If it were possible to ignore the back of the shirt, then I didn't mind the color or the shorts too much. I had gotten sick of seeing him in white so a change was needed....but not quite what I would have had in mind

That match was quite depressing. He started off well, but after the 2nd set things went downhill. I'm more upset with the draw than with how Paulo played. He gets difficult draws all the time. Even when he's seeded he still gets a tough first round opponent Even though I still have Rafa, I feel like the tournament is over for me without Paulo When it comes to Rafa, there are so many expectations by everybody and having fallen to #3...it all makes my head hurt

Anyway, good luck to Paulo and Nico in doubles
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #111

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Paulo/Nico lost the doubles 6-3 6-4.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #112
country flag Mariana_lcf

Mariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond repute

heyyy! i went to the usopen yesterday and i watched paulo's doubles match! actually he played really well, and nico just wasnt having his best day. paulo is way dreamier in person and the end of the match i wanted to say something to him haha but i kinda froze up and just shook his hand lol i think he though i was a bit crazy. anyway he was really nice to all the fans just thought u wanted to know my report hehe

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Mariana_lcf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #113
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute

Great !! Paulo is always so open with his fans.. I really appreciate players like that... Did you take pictures?
grosjeanlol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #114
country flag Mariana_lcf

Mariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond repute

yea yea, not many but i'll post them when i upload them to my computer. i didnt take a picture with him though, my friend took the camera and he wasnt around when the match ended

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Mariana_lcf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #115
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute

News : Paulo is not playing in Melbourne.. Is out because of his pubalgy... He hope to come back in south america at the beginning of February...
Poor Paulo.. But it's better to come back with health than being not so well.. Kisss to you Paulo !
grosjeanlol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #116

Aww, I miss him! Get fit and well soon, Paulo and don't play until you're better please.

Thanks for the news, Angelique.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:31 AM   #117
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

I'll miss him

Well, maybe this could be a blessing, missing the first Grand Slam of the year. I mean, when he comes back, he's going to want it so badly. He should have that extra push.

Good decision, Paulo and the Team

And thanks for the news, Angelique!
Old 01-06-2010, 05:36 AM   #118
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

I need Paulo to get me excited about tennis again.

Get well soon Paulo
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #119
country flag tennisace

tennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond repute

PHM withdrew from AO (still injured)
tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote