The reasons we love Gilles 'sexy' Simon!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #61
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reasons we love Gilles 'sexy' Simon!!!!!!!!!!

this youtube video reminded me just how god damn sexy simon is, im not ashamed to say i got hard watching this!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #62
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I love the song that is played in that video! Anyone know which one that is?
And I see I've really missed lots of cute Gillou pics.
But I'm trying to catch up here now, even though the miss-mtf-contest-thread is pretty time consuming with reading alone after being away for the day... What happens when the voting starts?
Anyway to stay a little on topic, I've entered my sexy Gillou pic, guess most of you already saw it.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #63
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I love the song that is played in that video! Anyone know which one that is?
And I see I've really missed lots of cute Gillou pics.
But I'm trying to catch up here now, even though the miss-mtf-contest-thread is pretty time consuming with reading alone after being away for the day... What happens when the voting starts?
Anyway to stay a little on topic, I've entered my sexy Gillou pic, guess most of you already saw it.
It's Celine Dion - en attendant ses pas, well, that's what someone said if you clicked on to see it on Youtube.

Btw, great choice of pic for the contest. You will surely get a lot of votes, including mine.

And don't forget to vote for Gilles in http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155294
This round ends in like 4-5 hours before the final round shows up.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #64
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
It's Celine Dion - en attendant ses pas, well, that's what someone said if you clicked on to see it on Youtube.

Btw, great choice of pic for the contest. You will surely get a lot of votes, including mine.

And don't forget to vote for Gilles in http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155294
This round ends in like 4-5 hours before the final round shows up.
Thanks. I tried clicking to view it on youtube, but somehow my browser doesn't cooperate with links at all anymore.
Think I missed an update or something.

Thanks Sammy already saw my two other choices, he likes them too. He's my man of trust and couldn't be more amazing.

Voted.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #65
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. I tried clicking to view it on youtube, but somehow my browser doesn't cooperate with links at all anymore.
Think I missed an update or something.
I just want to emphasize that someone said it on youtube, so if it's not correct, it's not me . I can tell it's Celine Dion, but I don't listen to her and I don't know French, so I am clueless if that answer is correct or not.

I think that Man of Trust thing is really sweet. And Sammy is definitely the right man for the job. Go you 2, for the crown of MTF .
Old 12-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #66
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
I just want to emphasize that someone said it on youtube, so if it's not correct, it's not me . I can tell it's Celine Dion, but I don't listen to her and I don't know French, so I am clueless if that answer is correct or not.

I think that Man of Trust thing is really sweet. And Sammy is definitely the right man for the job. Go you 2, for the crown of MTF .
Well, it already gives me a clue for my search. Will do that after the weekend.

Now that you've said that, I get visions of the proms you always see in movies with the promking and -queen.

And to not go completely , here's a photo of Gilles from Marseille 08. Rediscovered it on my computer and realized I probably didn't upload it before. I like the "in between" look, like he thinks "photo? I'm not ready yet"
Old 12-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #67
country flag lalaland

Quote:
Now that you've said that, I get visions of the proms you always see in movies with the promking and -queen.
If you 2 wins, you should definitely get together and take a photo like they do in Prom, will be fun. If you can't get together, maybe photoshop can help do the trick.

Quote:
I like the "in between" look, like he thinks "photo? I'm not ready yet"
But he still looks great .
Old 12-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #68
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

really cute pic of simon kezzi.

lalaland you rock!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #69
country flag Kezzi

Great idea, we should do the photoshop thing! I'm not so good at it, but I can learn, would be really cool. And I would like to meet irl once, will be fun.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #70
country flag Shooting Star

Shooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond reputeShooting Star has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is quite simply amazing

I would apologise for bringing up random old threads, but I'm not really that sorry for finding this one!
Shooting Star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote