Drabble Stories - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-11-2007, 01:52 PM   #181
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

The Elephant Prince

andy was walking through a robust meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a gigantice little elephant lying under a tree.

andy skipped over to see the dear thing and was grumpy to find that he was hurt! A shoe had pierced his quiet little stomach and he whimpered alarmingly with the pain.

"My friendly little friend," andy said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the shoe, as ceremoniously as he could. The elephant cried out and andy's heart ached, like a deep river that you drown in. "You'll be all right," andy whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you richard and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping richard up in his arms, andy carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, andy nursed richard, cleaning his stomach and feeding him Roof-brand elephant chow.

On the eighth night, richard climbed into bed with andy. He burrowed under the covers and meticulously modeled andy's tongue. It made andy giggle and he cuddled close to richard, stroking his leg and singing icily to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, andy hurried home so he could curl up with richard. It gave him a scary feeling whenever richard modeled his tongue.

Then one night, richard looked up at andy and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a frail prince."

andy screamed rambunctiously, he was so surprised. How could an elephant talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," richard said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," andy said and kissed richard on his leg. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a frail prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince richard," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" andy said.

"See?" richard said and showed andy the scar from the shoe on his stomach. Then he kissed andy and they tumbled under the car and did a lot of very itchy things, some of them involving a magnificent speaker.

"I love you," richard said when they were done. andy clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure richard had stashed away.

And if richard didn't know about andy's visits to the elephant sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #182
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

The Miracle Of The Dolphin

Andy hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it like a fish that keeps swimming. He loathed it.

Every December, Andy would feel himself getting all fuzzy inside. He refused to put up a Christmas ball, he snapped at anyone colossal enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Andy had to go to the mall to buy a wide-eyed flag. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing religiously around and so much Christmas music blaring zealously, he thought his nose would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a brainy woman collecting for charity. Andy never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the brainy woman dropped his bells and ran through a door. There was a handsome dolphin right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the brainy woman slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Andy rushed out and kinkily pushed them both out of the way. There was a thundering bang and then everything went dark.

When Andy woke up, he was in a gentle room. There was a Christmas ball in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Andy's foot hurt. A lot.

The brainy woman came into the room. "I'm so mysterious!" she said. "You're awake. My name is Davis Cup. You saved me from the truck. But your foot is broken."

Andy hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas ball up and his foot was broken, he felt quite bright, especially when he looked at Davis Cup.

"Your foot must hurt anxiously," Davis Cup said. "I think this will help." And she yelled Andy several times.

Now Andy felt very bright indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Davis Cup. "I love you," he said, and kissed Davis Cup philosophically.

"I love you too," said Davis Cup. Just then, the dolphin ran into the room and nuzzled Andy's thigh. "I brought him home with us," Davis Cup said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Andy said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 11-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #183
country flag surfpinky

A Pillow In Time

On a fuzzy and wide-eyed morning, Andy sat through a door. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His nose ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Davis Cup to love someone with a thundering foot?

Religiously, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a brainy gentle ball, all on a summer's day. I wish my Davis Cup would yell me, in her own mysterious way..."

"Do you?" Davis Cup sat down beside Andy and put her hand on Andy's thigh. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped anxiously. "But what about my thundering foot?"

"I like it," Davis Cup said zealously. "I think it's handsome."

They came together and their kiss was like a fish that keeps swimming.

"I love you," Andy said kinkily.

"I love you too," Davis Cup replied and yelled him.

They bought a dolphin, moved in together, and lived philosophically ever after.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:05 PM   #184
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

nat |X

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:10 AM   #185
country flag meenyminymo

meenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond repute

This thing is amazing.

The Turtle Princess

Andy was walking through a tiny meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a ridiculous little turtle lying under a tree.

Andy skipped over to see the dear thing and was ugly to find that she was hurt! A bag-o-tricks had pierced her shimmering little ass and she whimpered feverishly with the pain.

"My hard little friend," Andy said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the bag-o-tricks, as huskily as he could. The turtle cried out and Andy's heart ached, like two dogs in heat. "You'll be all right," Andy whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Mon and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Mon up in his arms, Andy carried her home and made a bed for her beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Andy nursed Mon, cleaning her ass and feeding her Ball-brand turtle chow.

On the eighth night, Mon climbed into bed with Andy. She burrowed under the covers and amazingly fucked Andy's ear. It made Andy giggle and he cuddled close to Mon, stroking her tongue and singing violently to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Andy hurried home so he could curl up with Mon. It gave him a horny feeling whenever Mon fucked his ear.

Then one night, Mon looked up at Andy and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a soft princess."

Andy screamed lovingly, he was so surprised. How could a turtle talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Mon said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Andy said and kissed Mon on her tongue. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a soft princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Mon," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Andy said.

"See?" Mon said and showed Andy the scar from the bag-o-tricks on her ass. Then she kissed Andy and they tumbled on an airplane and did a lot of very sweaty things, some of them involving a withering hard court.

"I love you," Mon said when they were done. Andy clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Mon had stashed away.

And if Mon didn't know about Andy's visits to the turtle sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.
meenyminymo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:22 AM   #186
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Viva the drabble stories thread!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 11-12-2007, 02:28 AM   #187
country flag meenyminymo

meenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond repute

She burrowed under the covers and amazingly fucked Andy's ear. It made Andy giggle and he cuddled close to Mon, stroking her tongue and singing violently to her.

Seriously that is the best part

This is an amazing creation, I'm going to be amused for weeks.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:32 AM   #188
country flag meenyminymo

Holy crap this is just too perfect.

A Sweaty Day To Fuck

Andy stepped lovingly out into the ridiculous sunshine, and admired Mon's ear. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a withering sight."

Mon climbed off the bag-o-tricks and walked amazingly across the grass to greet her lover. Andy patted Mon on the tongue and then tried to fuck her huskily, but without success.

"That's all right," Mon said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not hard," Andy. "Not as hard as the time we fucked on an airplane."

Mon nodded feverishly. "We were horny back in those days."

"Our asss were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems soft and tiny when you're young."

"Of course," Mon said. "But now we're ugly, we can still have fun. If we go about it violently."

"Violently?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Mon said and held out a shimmering ball. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to fuck."

Andy swallowed the ball at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to fuck violently. They fucked like two dogs in heat. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:36 AM   #189
country flag Deboogle!.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself

Old 11-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #190
country flag surfpinky

ooo xxx drabble |X
Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #191
country flag surfpinky

I Remember This Thread.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #192
country flag Deboogle!.

|X! I'm sure it remembers you.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:48 AM   #193
country flag surfpinky

g