THE pictures thread - Page 202 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #3016
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade08 View Post
I do come in here once in awhile to look at pictures and I will deff. make the effort of coming here on a regular basis!
I'll hold you to that

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #3017
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
I'll hold you to that
Oh I know you will

Well, I do have a short story from the meet&greet I didn't share on my blog. (it's really not that important but I feel like gushing) I was looking to get close to Gilles the whole time I was at Cincy but wasn't having much luck. Finally on the last day he was doing a Meet&Greet! *happy dances in front of sign* Anyway when it was Gilles time I was close to the front of the line. I let two little kids go in front of me and I was really glad I did. Gilles was smiling at them and signed whatever they gave him and as they walked away he kept looking at them and such a cute smile came across his face! He seems to really love children and he seems like the sweetest tennis player on tour. Seeing him smiling like that I totally melted. Then it was my turn. I love how he really looks at you. *chills* That smile is fricken KILLER! I was also impressed with how slow and careful he writes. (However it looks nothing like his name but it let me look at him longer)

Here are some pictures..however I must warn you. It was inside the tent but my friend didn't put the flash on so they suck!(also ignore how terrible I look)

#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #3018
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again, Jade, for the story and the photos.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #3019
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

You look great Jade and that last one when he's touching your hand and looking right at you, I would just be a damp smudge on the carpet by then Lucky you!

The ATP Best Photos of the Year album has a couple of Gillou, best viewed full screen

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #3020
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

From flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/samassel/4101239254/

Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #3021
country flag MsTree

And some more

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4227069...7622658754285/

Old 12-12-2009, 06:54 AM   #3022
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.webshots.com/album/575259051FdDMew
The original is quite a bit bigger on the site, so do check it out there. And a lot more on the site, with Jeremy's too.

Last edited by lalaland : 12-13-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #3023
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

im looking forward to many bulgelicous photos next year!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #3024
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I want to start a shrine to Gilles green t-shirt.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 AM   #3025
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Guys - have you seen this guy's collection of Thailand Open 2009? quite a number of Gillou's photo

http://suppawat.multiply.com/photos/...land_Open_2009

Sorry if it's re-post.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #3026
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, no I haven't. Thanks for the find.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:42 PM   #3027
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
@ the Nole/Gilles hugging picture, Nole "the serial hugger as they called him", has influenced Gilles after he started lending Gilles socks .

Somewhere I read that French doesn't hug, they kiss each other in greetings but they don't hug. Is it true?
I know my two French friends (one from Rouen and one from Marseille) kiss everyone of the people they know as a greeting. One of them hugged his brothers too after giving one kiss. I always get two kisses from both of them, one on each cheek.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #3028
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
I'm loving this set of ceremony pics so much. Here with Nole giving Gilles a helping hand, so sweet
They're great indeed!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #3029
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
You look great Jade and that last one when he's touching your hand and looking right at you, I would just be a damp smudge on the carpet by then Lucky you!

The ATP Best Photos of the Year album has a couple of Gillou, best viewed full screen
Me too!

I also really like the pics on your blog Jade, expecially the ones where he's wearing that red shirt.

Thanks for the album, I'll take a look right now!

edit: I love the one where he's leaning on his racket to avoid touching the net.

Last edited by Kezzi : 12-29-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #3030
country flag lalaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
Guys - have you seen this guy's collection of Thailand Open 2009? quite a number of Gillou's photo

http://suppawat.multiply.com/photos/...land_Open_2009

Sorry if it's re-post.
I see some new stuff. Thank you so much for the link.

Good Time