Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

#1,143 ·
Re: Back...for now.

Well, I suppose they could ask more tennis questions but since nowadays there isn't much to ask in that department I guess they resort to 'nosy personal life' questions. :lol:

:hug: Aww Mawat, soon it'll be all over and then the only ones to bother you will be those D-list Russian tabloid 'journalists'. And the paparazzi of course. :p

#1,148 ·

Well there's a 'half-surprise', I thought it was just plain gossip... Very nice dress we have here though. Journalists in their right or wrong minds wouldn't stray off asking Marat questions about Dasha and Abramovich. :) But I guess he won't react as much... yeah, maratsmaiden said it right.

Oh and the shoes are gorgeous! I want those shoes.

Before I forget, when was this pic taken?

#1,149 ·

Well there's a 'half-surprise', I thought it was just plain gossip... Very nice dress we have here though. Journalists in their right or wrong minds wouldn't stray off asking Marat questions about Dasha and Abramovich. :) But I guess he won't react as much... yeah, maratsmaiden said it right.

Oh and the shoes are gorgeous! I want those shoes.

Before I forget, when was this pic taken?
The picture was taken last week, at the Pop Magazine Relaunch party. Dasha is now the editor-in-chief of Pop (formerly a British fashion magazine, which now under Dasha seems to have broadened in scope: the mag now covers modern art as well as other things pop - a very good issue if you ask me :) and most people in fashion.)

I'd doubt Marat would be asked about her anymore - I'd find it very funny :). Their ways don't seem to have crossed for the past 3-4 years...

#1,156 ·

:) We seem to have very different tastes in fashion :D How fit Dasha can still be with this baby bump going on. Can't believe my eyes, she should be a little plumper! Looks like someone's been exercising.

I forgot, I read an article two months ago about a spokesperson for Abramovich denying preggy rumours, claiming Dasha's tummy was flat as a board or something like that. They should've announced it earlier. Methinks it's kinda unwanted.

Sorry for stepping on the line but I had to get it out of my system...:)

#1,173 ·

She really does look wonderful. Kind of makes me sad that she and Marat couldn't work it out.. His choices after her have really been :eek: if you ask me. :lol:
Just read a report in the Mail on Sunday about a lunch that Dasha had with Roman and 4 other people. The bill for a 79 minute lunch in an Italian restaurant in New York came to £29,000 apparently. :(

Putting aside the 'billionaire aspect', I find that appalling. Half the world starves ... :(

Extravagant displays of wealth are pretty vulgar. I would have thought she would have used her 'influence' on this occasion. A couple of hundred quid on lunch (if need be) ... and the rest to charity if £29k is pennies, so to speak.

£29,000 for a lunch? F***, am I missing something?

Gawd, I'm getting crabbit in my old age. :(

FG

#1,161 ·

OOOOHHH EMMM GEEEE! Dasha is with child! How nice for her, shes also russian GQ's woman of the year. Shes come a long way since her green sweater days. Its been so many years since I started this thread and Marat still hasnt settled down. Tsk. This thread gets no action these days either..dissapoint.

#1,162 ·

I haven't been here so long that I missed this. I like the Chanel bag and the shoes are very sex and the city hot.

I liked the green sweater :eek:

#1,164 ·

:lol: :rolls: go through her friends list and see if Marat is her friend on fb and add him :p

In dasha news, she was in Interview magazine a while ago and she sort of mentions marat..

Blasberg: Who were you hanging out with in Moscow?

Zhukova: I was spending loads of time with my father and brothers, and I had a Russian boyfriend at the time—a tennis player. I’m not sure how it all happened, but a few years later, minus that boyfriend and plus a new one, I started living in London full-time.

Blasberg: A new boyfriend always helps. Is that the current boyfriend, Roman Abramovich? You met him in London?

Zhukova: I had known him for some time.

Her interview is here --> http://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/dasha-zhukova/

if anyone wants to read it. I like her now. Marats an idiot.

#1,178 ·

Burrow - just curious why did she agree to be your "friend" if you don't know here at all?? I want to be her friend too. :lol: Does she have any photos with Marat??
On the Facebook front, I've just signed up to this - only so that I can look at some family photographs. My fairy godmother asked me last week if I was actually using Facebook now that I'd opened the account. I don't want to tell the world that I've just farted after a plate of brussel sprouts (pphhtttt.... oops, sorry about that again) and told her so. I have dignity ... aye, right. Every nutter that I don't know wants to be my friend. 'Nut, beat it!' The dignified, but firm, Scottish response. I'm in a huff and refusing to post on my wall now. There'a a rather nice pic of the Big Yin on it ... a kind of quasi-Liberace-look where he is shirtless and looks as if he is wearing a rather fetching bouffant wig ... I think I need to get out more. :angel:

Why do so many people want to tell the world what they have just done in the last 5 minutes ... particularly when you couldn't give a toss about insignificant mince? Or is that just me being crabbit again and showing my age?

Answers on a postcard ... not my wall please ... you're barred.

FG

#1,179 ·

I don't even use Facebook, just to play poker now and then. I think it's pointless but not as bad as 'twitter'.

I dunno ad-out. I doubt she gets many recognizing that she's the ex of Marat, so maybe she was kind of surprised and I guess agreed to add me. Who knows.

#1,183 ·

Now, what sort of a lunch would it be that cost £29,000? That amount seems a bit out of whack, even if they were eating Beluga caviar and drinking Chateau de blah blah 1916 in the world's finest restaurant. (whose name esxapes me at the moment) It boggles the mind. Likely a bunch of journalistic hyperbole.

#1,185 ·

The bill which TMZ has obtained shows bottles of Cristal Rosé, Chateau Petrus and Domaine Romanee-Conti La Tache as well as some Johnnie Walker Blue. Apparently, Abramovich and his crew aren't sweets lovers, there's just one lone tiramisu on the list.

TMZ reports that the check had an automatic gratuity of 20 percent, over $7,000 but Roman and crew threw in another $5,000, bringing the tip to 26 percent. Classy move, oligarchs.
'twas the champagne that did it *shakes head* OIIII ROMAN! if you've got cash to spare, send some this way instead of blowing it on killing your liver!

#1,187 ·

Speaking of Roman, Abramovich is the father of another son. :angel:
And who is the mother? Anyone we know?

I will answer my own question, At least there's news about Marat's old girlfriend.

Society Abramovich becomes father for 6th time
© RIA Novosti Антон ДенисовRelated NewsBillionaire Abramovich's girlfriend six months pregnant
Abramovich shields his mega-yacht from paparazzi - paper
Russian tycoon Abramovich fails to conquer Kilimanjaro - paper
Abramovich buys world's largest yacht - Forbes
20:1205/12/2009
MultimediaVideo:Roman Abramovich big art spender
Darya Zhukova, the girlfriend of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, has given birth to her first child, and the Russian billionaire's sixth, in California, Moskovsky Komsomolets reported on Saturday.

The Russian tabloid said Aaron Alexander was born on Friday, and sources close to the couple said both mother and baby were doing well.

Russian media noted the religious connotations of the name Aaron, who in the Bible was the brother and closest associate of Moses, and said Alexander had been chosen for Zhukova's father, businessman Alexander Zhukov.

Britain's Mirror newspaper reported that Abramovich was present at the birth, which took place at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where Zhukova grew up.

Abramovich has two sons and three daughters by his second wife, Irina. The couple divorced in 2007.

MOSCOW, December 5 (RIA Novosti)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.