London RR : Söderling def. Nadal 6-4 6-4 - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #211
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London RR : Söderling def. Nadal 6-4 6-4

Just WOOOOW!
Robin Well done!
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #212
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't he with Adidas previously?
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #213
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban1920 View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahhahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahhahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Suck It Nadull And Your Pathetic Fanboys.
Piggy Got Fucking Roasted...gooooo Soderking.
you are trying to swim in a godown full of cow dung and are stuck at the bottom, no oxygen........get yourself breathing again so that you can think and write.......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #214
country flag Ichiban1920

Ichiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
you are trying to swim in a godown full of cow dung and are stuck at the bottom, no oxygen........get yourself breathing again so that you can think and write.......
Nadull fanboys:

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Ichiban1920 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #215
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Yep, I feel the same. If he had lost his serve there, outcome might well have been very different. Kudos for him being able to keep his cool there.
Thanks, Bonnie. I'm not sure how many BPs he saved, but there must have been about 10 Deuces. Rafa played tough and one point could have turned this match around. It was extremely close and both played well. Rafa will win his next match. Count on it!

Robin's reaction was about getting respect and winning a big match the way Nole does too. It was not personal.

All haters putting down Rafa and making Sod into some kind of demon, please look at the eye to eye contact, respect from both players at the net and warm handshake. These two pros respect each other.

Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #216
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #217
country flag tennisace28
Banned!

tennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond reputetennisace28 has a reputation beyond repute

couldnt agree more with everything you had to say, the first truly insightful post on this thread! as usual sawan! although I am still devastated that he can lose to a mono dimensional player like the swede who screamed like a barbarian at the end. DISGUSTING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawan66278 View Post
Well put.

Where to begin? For Rafa fans, THE most disappointing loss since RG...To lose to this classless clown? Shameful. The Swede's reaction after winning was borderline psychotic...and indicative of a player who will NEVER achieve slam success in the end: because he's obviously obsessed with defeating Rafa...and feels like THAT'S as good as winning a slam. When you stick your finger up after winning a match and your name is Boris Becker, it's the trappings of a legend. When you stick your finger up and you've never even cracked the top five, its like seeing the child of police officer dressing up in daddy's uniform: cute if you're five, but pathetic if your in your 20's.

As for Rafa? The man's game is a complete wreck. No pace on his shots. Strategy? Rats in a maze make better adjustments. Mentally? Nervous on the big points...freezing up to the point of NOT challenging a clear ace in the first that turned the ENTIRE match around. From 5-5, to losing the first. Then, after breaking in the second, turning around a giving the break back. And, failing to win the turning point fifth game of the second...par for the course for Rafa now.

Where is the flat forehand? Why is he not hitting down the line any longer? Hitting to the backhand time and time again? Almost as certain as the rising of the sun. How about going forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand a few times a game? Beyond the "intelligence" of Rafa and his team.

Rafa needs to:

1. Change or add to his coaching squad. EVERY player or team eventually realizes...its time to move on from one coach to another...if for no other reason than freshness. No one says get rid of Toni...but add someone (a la Novak), and grow...or go the way of the dinosaurs.
2. Get rid of the polo shirt...and go back to bare basics...mentally moving back to fighting...and not preening.
3. Work on his movement and strategy...which makes three month stale bread look fresh.
4. Create a checklist of "revenge desires"...Jimmy Connors said he would chase Borg to the ends of the world...Rafa needs to want to do this.

Rafa is close in these matches...a few points here and there. But, if he doesn't make these changes, better to retire now. Mr. Gilbert, Mr. Cahill, or Mr. McEnroe are awaiting your calls.
tennisace28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #218
country flag Ichiban1920

Ichiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban1920 has a reputation beyond repute

It's amazing how every mounting Nadull loss continues to expose Nadull fans how mentally retarded and delusional they really are.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #219
country flag Ichiban1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisace28 View Post
couldnt agree more with everything you had to say, the first truly insightful post on this thread! as usual sawan! although I am still devastated that he can lose to a mono dimensional player like the swede who screamed like a barbarian at the end. DISGUSTING!
As opposed to Nadull screaming Vamos and jumping around like a fucking monkey after each point? STFU fanboy.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #220
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
shove it up your arse.......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #221
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Wasn't he with Adidas previously?
Yes he was... bah, I dunno. I HOPE Adidas will take him back 2010 now that he's actually a player to be reckoned with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #222
country flag Ichiban1920

Quote:
shove it up your arse.......

Nadull fanboys are all committing suicide right now as we speak.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #223
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

where can i find highlights?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #224
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Ichiban is tearing it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #225
country flag Ichiban1920

It's my job to put these pathetic Nadull-fanboys in their place. They're the scourge and bane of the tennis world.