The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread! - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #571
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
damn you're lucky!hope you'll tell us how did it go and provide us with some fresh pics
have fun!
btw: anyone has pictures of his novia?I know we should't gossip about his personal life, but I'd really like to know how she looks like...
I didn't take a picture of her

But she is pretty, yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
What does novia mean? His new girlfriend?
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #572
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Nico is in Guayaquil to play his home tournament along with Giovanni and Leonardo
Old 11-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #573
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! Good luck to all three Lapentti's
Old 11-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #574
country flag Caio_Brasil

Nico will play the semifinal in Guayaquil against Lars Poerschke
Old 11-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #575
country flag Caio_Brasil

Nico defeated Poerschke, he faces Santi Giraldo in the final
Old 11-15-2009, 02:38 AM   #576
country flag Nastasie

Nastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond repute

He won! 6-2, 2-6, 7-6(4) - Nico style!

Nastasie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:07 PM   #577
country flag Caio_Brasil

Great end to a nice season

He won't play another tournament in 2009, right?
Old 11-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #578
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

really you guys think it was a nice season for him?i beg to differ
he lowered his rank, had too many 1st round loses...he was even about to quit tennis, as he was so disappointed with his performances
thank god his brilliant fight in the DCup gave him new energy and the spirit to carry on!
and as of challengers - it's cool that he's winning, but imo defeating players like Poerschke shouldn't be taken as a great achievement
but of course it's a good thing that Nico still has the will to fight and the mentality of a winner!
anyways, hope next year he'll be in great shape and back to his high-leveled tennis
wish him all the best
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #579
country flag Nastasie

Nastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
really you guys think it was a nice season for him?i beg to differ
he lowered his rank, had too many 1st round loses...he was even about to quit tennis, as he was so disappointed with his performances
thank god his brilliant fight in the DCup gave him new energy and the spirit to carry on!
and as of challengers - it's cool that he's winning, but imo defeating players like Poerschke shouldn't be taken as a great achievement
but of course it's a good thing that Nico still has the will to fight and the mentality of a winner!
anyways, hope next year he'll be in great shape and back to his high-leveled tennis
wish him all the best
Well, yes, his season was pretty bad for the most part. But I think the way he turned it around totally made up for it.

You have to remember that he's 33. And challengers are tougher than they look: you win a whole tournament and get, like, around 70 points? It's hard even for young guys to stay motivated, so the fact that he did so well now really shows he got his motivation back. Also, with this win, he's guaranteed in the main draw at the AO, I believe.

So here's hoping he makes the best of his farewell season next year.
Nastasie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #580
country flag DartMarcus

DartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Nico! What about his ranking after now?

Brian Baker - Steve Johnson - Lleyton Hewitt - Robby Ginepri - Carlos Berlocq - Tommy Haas - Ivo Karlovic - Richard Gasquet - Kevin Anderson - David Ferrer - Michael Russell - Fabio Fognini - Michael Llodra - Oliver Rochus - Dustin Brown - Somdev Devvarman
DartMarcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #581
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

His rank is 95 atm.