Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #1156
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now.

We seem to have very different tastes in fashion How fit Dasha can still be with this baby bump going on. Can't believe my eyes, she should be a little plumper! Looks like someone's been exercising.

I forgot, I read an article two months ago about a spokesperson for Abramovich denying preggy rumours, claiming Dasha's tummy was flat as a board or something like that. They should've announced it earlier. Methinks it's kinda unwanted.

Sorry for stepping on the line but I had to get it out of my system...
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #1157
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarina View Post
here is the bump .
...and the BIGGER bump...

http://www.paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/1413352.html

..she's been very clever with her choice of clothing - instead of generally going for the 'maternity look', she's used the fabrics and patterns to distract the eye - with fabulous result - I think anyhow...and I am LOVING her shoes - you go girl!!

...kind of sad we are reduced to discussing Marat's EX of a few years in his "girlfriend' thread tho......
Old 10-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #1158
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

She really does look wonderful. Kind of makes me sad that she and Marat couldn't work it out.. His choices after her have really been if you ask me.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-03-2009, 08:43 AM   #1159
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
Those shoes...
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #1160
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Those shoes...
I know, i know

I'm very surprised, and i have to say to Dasha, that she can still walk on such high heels
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #1161
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOHHH EMMM GEEEE! Dasha is with child! How nice for her, shes also russian GQ's woman of the year. Shes come a long way since her green sweater days. Its been so many years since I started this thread and Marat still hasnt settled down. Tsk. This thread gets no action these days either..dissapoint.
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #1162
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been here so long that I missed this. I like the Chanel bag and the shoes are very sex and the city hot.

I liked the green sweater

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #1163
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, I've just added his ex girlfriend on facebook, silvia torres valentino or whatever her name is. I asked if she was his ex-girlfriend, she replied saying "YES"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 03:16 AM   #1164
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

go through her friends list and see if Marat is her friend on fb and add him

In dasha news, she was in Interview magazine a while ago and she sort of mentions marat..

Blasberg: Who were you hanging out with in Moscow?

Zhukova: I was spending loads of time with my father and brothers, and I had a Russian boyfriend at the time—a tennis player. I’m not sure how it all happened, but a few years later, minus that boyfriend and plus a new one, I started living in London full-time.

Blasberg: A new boyfriend always helps. Is that the current boyfriend, Roman Abramovich? You met him in London?

Zhukova: I had known him for some time.

Her interview is here --> http://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/dasha-zhukova/

if anyone wants to read it. I like her now. Marats an idiot.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #1165
country flag Kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski View Post

I liked the green sweater
Old 11-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #1166
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

This woman says they are still good friends and 'he is the best person in the world'.

Don't worry, I'm working on getting his phone number.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #1167
country flag Burrow

There he is on her facebook, she only has around 100 friends and he's there, he has around 2,500. I don't know if it is him but I've sent him a request and a message to him.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #1168
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There he is on her facebook, she only has around 100 friends and he's there, he has around 2,500. I don't know if it is him but I've sent him a request and a message to him.
I don;t think is him...I have him in my friends list but he is not active
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #1169
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha, I've just added his ex girlfriend on facebook, silvia torres valentino or whatever her name is. I asked if she was his ex-girlfriend, she replied saying "YES"
So you two are now "friends"!? Very cool - get us some inside scoop!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #1170
country flag Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_rom View Post
I don;t think is him...I have him in my friends list but he is not active
Then I dunno why she has him added because I am sure this is actually her, I wouldn't expect him to be an active user but I doubt it's him anyway.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread