•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19 - Page 95 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #1411
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
Funny stat, these two are the last frenchies to have played a GS final.
One of these days I'll try and make a list of Frenchies W-L in GS finals. Might be legendary...

That day might be right now as no one seems to want me to go out with them.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #1412
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
I'm slowly but steadily gaining ground on you on the vcash front Daniel.
How much do you have?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #1413
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
His game is entertaining and all, but that's the thing with risk takers like him, Blake, Gonzo...
It's not that. I hate Clownga anyway, and this result and my lost bet doesn't help him one bit. This is the same guy I lost all my money on when he lost in Miami :retard:

Old 10-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #1414
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditherless View Post
idiot this clownga. not only did he lose to clement, he lost it embarassingly. it'll be good to see him retire.
Did you even watch the match Dani? Clement was playing out of his mind for most of that match, retrieving like crazy, serving big and taking his chances. He was an inspired man - he was even able to control his nerves at the end of the match. Sure Tsonga wasn't as good as he can be but he still served 27 aces and had so many forehand winners. The winners count must be above 50 for both.

Clement had lost about 10 first rounds this year consecutively; where he found the form to make a Stockholm QF and now an SF in Lyon I'll never now.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #1415
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Did you even watch the match Dani? Clement was playing out of his mind for most of that match, retrieving like crazy, serving big and taking his chances. He was an inspired man - he was even able to control his nerves at the end of the match. Sure Tsonga wasn't as good as he can be but he still served 27 aces and had so many forehand winners. The winners count must be above 50 for both.

Clement had lost about 10 first rounds this year consecutively; where he found the form to make a Stockholm QF and now an SF in Lyon I'll never now.
I actually did watch it, and the errors from Clownga was embarassing. The last 3 points of the match were errors from that mug

It's a good win for Clement though.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #1416
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I love this Frenchman they call Tsonga
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #1417
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
One of these days I'll try and make a list of Frenchies W-L in GS finals. Might be legendary...

That day might be right now as no one seems to want me to go out with them.
it's cold anyway, you'd be better off staying home and making stats Btw, I was talking rackets with Nadine the other day, and I'd like to make a list of single handers playing with Dunlop rackets. I know out of the top 100 there are only a few of them playing with Dunlops, but Blake, Almagro, Haas, Robredo all have a single handed backhand. And Berdych is the one with a double handed BH. I think there's another guy with a double handed BH, but that's all.

instagram.com/ballstriker
Y'all are gobbling like a confused turkey !
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #1418
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post

Old 10-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #1419
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually did watch it, and the errors from Clownga was embarassing. The last 3 points of the match were errors from that mug

It's a good win for Clement though.
The errors came partly because he knew it had to be exceptionally good or Clement would retrieve it. Did you see how many lobs Clement got back? Tsonga's dropshot at the end which went wide didn't have to be that good.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #1420
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Djou and Nadine

What's good today?

Where are you gonna go tonight tori?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #1421
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post

Quote:
It's not that. I hate Clownga anyway, and this result and my lost bet doesn't help him one bit. This is the same guy I lost all my money on when he lost in Miami :retard:
oh, well

Old 10-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #1422
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
The errors came partly because he knew it had to be exceptionally good or Clement would retrieve it. Did you see how many lobs Clement got back? Tsonga's dropshot at the end which went wide didn't have to be that good.
That last error was especially bad. He didn't need to do much

Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #1423
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Hey Djou and Nadine

What's good today?

Not much dude. Staying home on a friday night. It's pretty cold out there, and I don't feel like going out anymore (I was considering partying earlier though). What's up with you ?

Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #1424
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Hey Djou and Nadine

What's good today?

Nothing's good Manu. Dracula Freak and Mug Clownga Circus Show lost me 130k and now i'm pissed and want to smash some stuff up and i'm fuming and holding in lot's and lot's of ban worthy material.

This pizza is good though.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #1425
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

French performances in Grand Slam finals in the Open Era

LOST 1972 French Open ESP Gimeno, Andrés def. FRA Proisy, Patrick 4–6, 6–3, 6–1, 6–1

WON 1983 French Open FRA Noah, Yannick def. SWE Wilander, Mats 6–2, 7–5, 7–6(7–3)

LOST 1988 French Open SWE Wilander, Mats def. FRA Leconte, Henri 7–5, 6–2, 6–1

LOST 1993 US Open USA Sampras, Pete def. FRA Pioline, Cédric 6–4, 6–4, 6–3

LOST 1997 Wimbledon USA Sampras, Pete def. FRA Pioline, Cédric 6–4, 6–2, 6–4

LOST 2001 Australian Open USA Agassi, Andre def. FRA Clément, Arnaud 6–4, 6–2, 6–2

LOST 2008 Australian Open SRB Djokovic, Novak def. FRA Tsonga, Jo-Wilfried 4–6, 6–4, 6–3, 7–6(7–2)

Win-Loss record: 1-6

But hey, it's just an unfounded cliché...
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread