•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.18 - Page 332 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #4966
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.18

Karin, Manu
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #4967
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
What's funny Karin? Habib has been bad repped with people asking him if he's a "taliban" or a "terrorist" because his views do not happen to be popular, and because he carries the Saudi flag proudly. If calling a Muslim guy a terrorist is not steryotyping I don't know what is. But the truth is that he's not that religious but yet they assume and steryotype like there is no tomorrow. But anyway, I'm sure he can talk for himself. I was only giving an example.
depends on what you mean by religious, God is very central in my life, but I don't follow all my religious rituals that closely, I'm not a typical case I guess

remember the PMs I got in youtube? I posted them here before
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #4968
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Manu no shopping sprees of late. But I'm invited to a wedding in January, so I'll have to buy a new dress soon.

How's you?
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #4969
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's funny Karin? Habib has been bad repped with people asking him if he's a "taliban" or a "terrorist" because his views do not happen to be popular, and because he carries the Saudi flag proudly. If calling a Muslim guy a terrorist is not steryotyping I don't know what is. But the truth is that he's not that religious but yet they assume and steryotype like there is no tomorrow. But anyway, I'm sure he can talk for himself. I was only giving an example.
I've seen that, and I think it's highly uncalled for (well I don't like badrepping anyways)... My smiley was directed at people having such idiotic stereotype views on Habib, not at Habib himself!
Freedom of speech, please - to everyone.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
Voltaire

Quote:
Yeah. On top of that his tennis career is not blossoming right now...
True fans stay behind a player in good and bad times. Which, btw, doesn't mean you have to APPROVE of everything that player does/says.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 03:43 PM   #4970
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
depends on what you mean by religious, God is very central in my life, but I don't follow all my religious rituals that closely, I'm not a typical case I guess

remember the PMs I got in youtube? I posted them here before
Religious Muslims are allowed to have girlfriends without marriage? Do you pray five times a day?

You might be a believer but I don't see you as a practising Muslim. Mind you that is based on what I know about you, which isn't much to make an assumption with confidence.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #4971
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Religious Muslims are allowed to have girlfriends without marriage? Do you pray five times a day?

You might be a believer but I don't see you as a practising Muslim. Mind you that is based on what I know about you, which isn't much to make an assumption with confidence.
yeah I'm not practicing everything

what can I say, Dini knows me too well
Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #4972
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
I've seen that, and I think it's highly uncalled for (well I don't like badrepping anyways)... My smiley was directed at people having such idiotic stereotype views on Habib, not at Habib himself!
Freedom of speech, please - to everyone.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
Voltaire
thanks Karin but what does freedom of speech have to do with that, you mean they have the right to say what they say about me?

it's understandable in many ways, given what some of our kind did and still do in these times, in many ways we as Arabs and Muslims deserve it >__>
Old 10-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #4973
country flag Dini

I think Karin meant that you (Habib) have the right to freedom of speech... and you shouldn't receive racist/steryotypical comments because your opinion is different.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #4974
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
thanks Karin but what does freedom of speech have to do with that, you mean they have the right to say what they say about me?
The other way round. YOU have the right to give your opinion on whatever you want, without having to experience certain uneducated trolls giving you names.

Quote:
it's understandable in many ways, given what some of our kind did and still do in these times, in many ways we as Arabs and Muslims deserve it >__>
Well if you look back on all of the horrors that have been carried out in the name of Christianity in the past 2000 years, you won't get the impression of them being such 'civilized' folks either...

Anathema

Old 10-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #4975
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Someone smashed 1 of my car windows
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #4976
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Is it not covered by your insurance ?

oh, you have a car Jase ? so much for the under-the-bridge-2-floors-made-of-boxes house then
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #4977
country flag habibko

Quote:
I think Karin meant that you (Habib) have the right to freedom of speech... and you shouldn't receive racist/steryotypical comments because your opinion is different.
well they aren't denying me that right, no one banned me because I'm an Arab or Saudi I learned to live with all the hate >_>

I love how you keep typing "steryotypical" like this kinda cute
Old 10-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #4978
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Hey Karin and Nadine

Karin: when I have time gotta go to your thread, there are some more songs we must swap
- well busy writing a review right now, will post the link there.

Quote:
Exactly.

Quote:
That sucks Jase. Try to hunt the fellow down, lock him in your basement and ask us to come over to give him a proper punching.

Anathema

Old 10-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #4979
country flag habibko

Quote:
The other way round. YOU have the right to give your opinion on whatever you want, without having to experience certain uneducated trolls giving you names.
thanks but we all get that right, I mean no one is getting banned because of his views or where he comes from, but we gotta live with the consequences of our views in the end, eh Fedal lover?

Quote:
Well if you look back on all of the horrors that have been carried out in the name of Christianity in the past 2000 years, you won't get the impression of them being such 'civilized' folks either...
that's why I hate generalization, it happens all the time and it's the root of many atrocities.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:03 PM   #4980
country flag habibko

Quote:
you have a car? and who did that
Closed Thread