~~0~~Audios & Videos~~0~~ - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #46
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~0~~Audios & Videos~~0~~

Oh, and with all the sex talk I forgot to say he already suggested with Ceylac that he was probably going to play a few more events next year. ^^ He said it again in the Ruquier show.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2009, 11:13 AM   #47
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I also just watched "Thé ou Café", pretty different style ^^ - he has one-night-stands with groupies, he's had sex just before a match too and it doesn't harm his game, he flirts with the host of the show... Il fait beaucoup glousser Catherine Ceylac.
I read Truc's post yesterday and didn't really know what to make of it. I thought maybe this was a parody show where Fabrice has sex with groupies as in a skit??? I thought I was imagining things and went to sleep. But I googled it today and it turns out to be a weekend talk show. It's a bit longer than half an hour:
http://the-ou-cafe.france2.fr/index-...d_rubrique=431
I will have to watch it again because I didn't understand everything.

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Bashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #48
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that's just what he *says*. It's a completely harmless talk show, on Saturday morning on a public TV channel. I was just like "OK, we got it!" when he brought up the topic another time in the "Dos à dos" interview.

You can watch the Ruquier show too if you don't have enough, he's the 2nd guest after Julien Dray:
http://on-n-est-pas-couche.france2.fr/
But "Thé ou Café" probably is easier to understand.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #49
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute

it was a pretty good show but in dos-a-dos segment if she is willing to ask those kind of questions, the answers should be a little more detailed. like, how long ago did the said incident happen? which tournament? was she a blond or a brunette? etc etc. simple yes/no is not all that exciting.
By the way, is Fabrice separated from his wife? That's the impression I got. If so, I need catch up on some serious tabloid reading.

the Ruquier show is a bit too long and they talk about politics way too much (for a foreigner who is clueless about Sarkozy's son...) I watched the beginning, but then I didn't have time. [ what's with the turkish season in paris and the red/white lights at eiffel tower? that sure looks random...]

Anyways all this French tv videos are helping me improve my french, so yay! Thanks! I used to buy L'équipe when I was in France because it was the only paper I could fully understand, that and of course the free metro papers.

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Bashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:50 AM   #50
country flag dusan993

dusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond reputedusan993 has a reputation beyond repute

Novak Djokovic vs Fabrice Santoro ATP Dubai 2008 Highlights [2nd set]

dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote