The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 287 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #4291
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
That's because I'd already said it in a previous post But if it makes you feel happier - these are for especially for you.................

:wavey :hug :wavey :hug :wavey :hug :wavey :hug :wavey :hug :wavey :hug :wavey
Quote:
That makes me very happy, hun (you do understand that i had to edit them a bit, due to the stupid smiley limit here, don't you ) ... Am btw still waiting for that email you pwomised , but me is a patient girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Today's lesson.

Ted (adressing his pupils) : Look, this is a "stuffed toy".
Pupil A : Teacher? On the document, it's written "plushie".
Ted : oh yeah, that's because the scene takes place in Australia.
Pupil B : Teacher? In the book, it's written "cuddly toy"
Ted: Oh yeah? Oh true! That's the british version of a stuffed animal.
Pupic C: a stuffed "animal"? But you said stuffed "toy" earlier on.
Ted: Well it can be an animal sometimes.
Pupic D : so, what shall we use?
Ted : **** it ! ^^

:lol
Awww, Poor Teddie and his students , don't you just love them (the kids, Ted, not you )

Quote:
Rosie, I decided to re-design your signature. Here's the brand new one :angel

People will betray your secrets, your friendship and your love. But Ted will never deceive you. If you love him, he loves you back - Brigitte Bardot.

:worship SUPPORTING TED :worship

: TED - BEAUTY WILL SAVE THE WORLD :

:cat The more I see of people, the more I love Ted :cat

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009

j/k

But, uhm... rosie ... like you already said, stick to your original one

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
I'm still alive

Why does that word "teacher" follow me everywhere
Good to hear you're still alive and ur ghost isn't writing here (forgive me for my "humour", but am in a bit of a lame mood atm) ... RU a teacher too btw??
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #4292
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, Ted, nice! Others may roll their eyes but hey, why not pat ourselves on the back?!

How's you all?

-Did something very stupid today... did my statistics homework and thought I'd done everything correctly. Nope. I switched every 2 for 5 and 6 for 9, vice versa. So my professor made an example of me in front of 100 people. Way to boost my self-esteem! I wonder if there's a such thing as numerical dyslexia- cause I'm a textbook case of that!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #4293
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Did something very stupid today... did my statistics homework and thought I'd done everything correctly. Nope. I switched every 2 for 5 and 6 for 9, vice versa. So my professor made an example of me in front of 100 people. Way to boost my self-esteem! I wonder if there's a such thing as numerical dyslexia- cause I'm a textbook case of that!
hi!&ouch!
that story made me want to post...normally I only lurk;
actually there is sthg called "dyscalculia" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyscalculia ) but sometimes it's basically bout daydreaming/tiredness/etc. cheer up and don't worry, most important is that in fact you DO know how to cope with statistics - which is a rare gift
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #4294
country flag camilia

camilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
That makes me very happy, hun (you do understand that i had to edit them a bit, due to the stupid smiley limit here, don't you ) ... Am btw still waiting for that email you pwomised , but me is a patient girl

Awww, Poor Teddie and his students , don't you just love them (the kids, Ted, not you )

j/k

But, uhm... rosie ... like you already said, stick to your original one

Good to hear you're still alive and ur ghost isn't writing here (forgive me for my "humour", but am in a bit of a lame mood atm) ... RU a teacher too btw??
You are forgiven and yes I'm a teacher. What about you? I mean what do you do in life?
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #4295
country flag camilia

camilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice, Ted, nice! Others may roll their eyes but hey, why not pat ourselves on the back?!

How's you all?

-Did something very stupid today... did my statistics homework and thought I'd done everything correctly. Nope. I switched every 2 for 5 and 6 for 9, vice versa. So my professor made an example of me in front of 100 people. Way to boost my self-esteem! I wonder if there's a such thing as numerical dyslexia- cause I'm a textbook case of that!
There's nothing wrong with you, those sorts of things happen all the time and what's wrong with those uni professors. I swear one of my prefessors takes every chance he finds to make fun of me Yah, I forgot to say I'm a teacher/student.
BTW what do you study?
Old 10-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #4296
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

...Dyscalculia? Maybe I do have it but only the number switching and difficulty with clocks and left versus right. I like math way more than statistics though! I figure if I have the theory 100%, then I won't get graded TOO badly for a minor error like that in math. Statistics isn't difficult-realizing I put 2 instead of 5 is!
Camilia- I'm a undergrad Genetics student (hopefully medical geneticist one day!) but I'm required to take a basic Statistics class. The material is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Although my lab t.a. is very funny and makes it bearable. My lecture professor unfortunately moves through the material slower than diamond decomposition!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all

Last edited by jhappy : 10-16-2009 at 01:30 AM.
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #4297
country flag camilia

Quote:
...Dyscalculia? Maybe I do have it but only the number switching and difficulty with clocks and left versus right. I like math way more than statistics though! I figure if I have the theory 100%, then I won't get graded TOO badly for a minor error like that in math. Statistics isn't difficult-realizing I put 2 instead of 5 is!
Camilia- I'm a undergrad Genetics student (hopefully medical geneticist one day!) but I'm required to take a basic Statistics class. The material is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Although my lab t.a. is very funny and makes it bearable. My lecture professor unfortunately moves through the material slower than diamond decomposition!
Same thing here

Your specialization sounds so cool
Old 10-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #4298
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I knew this picture because of Misha at first. Despite my avatar, my player is Mikhail Youzhny. I'm ok with having a picture of Dima, because I like his personality, and he's friends with Misha.

Today's lesson.

Ted (adressing his pupils) : Look, this is a "stuffed toy".
Pupil A : Teacher? On the document, it's written "plushie".
Ted : oh yeah, that's because the scene takes place in Australia.
Pupil B : Teacher? In the book, it's written "cuddly toy"
Ted: Oh yeah? Oh true! That's the british version of a stuffed animal.
Pupic C: a stuffed "animal"? But you said stuffed "toy" earlier on.
Ted: Well it can be an animal sometimes.
Pupic D : so, what shall we use?
Ted : **** it ! ^^

LOL

Quote:
Rosie, I decided to re-design your signature. Here's the brand new one

someone's craving for attention again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
What is that with everyone having surgery in here ... new trend? Lemme see .... what do i want to get done

Yup, me missed you, you me too ? And i didn't reigned too well here, since i dissapeared as well.
bad bad bad trend!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
I had 4 surgeries and hopefully no more, I used to think I'm cursed but it seems I'm not the only one
maybe it's smthing with this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Ted

Also jhappy, Hamdanie, and Camilia
didn't you miss someone ?

OMG it's so animated again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #4299
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post

didn't you miss someone ?
I could never forget you dear

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #4300
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone play café world on facebook ? or Happy Aquarium ? I'm so mad about these games I feel like a child

MISHA WON TODAY !!!!

Yay !!!

5th title !!! I'm so happy
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #4301

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks

I don't know why Rosie sticks to her original signature. and SOME people agree with her..
Old 10-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #4302
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks

I don't know why Rosie sticks to her original signature. and SOME people agree with her..
Because I'm a woman - and we like to be awkward

And - no - I don't play those games on FB. I only really play Farmville and Cute Catz And I am far too addicted to those to do anymore - I dare not try anything else or I'd spend far too long on there

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 10-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #4303

By the way Rosie, I was glad to see Janko into the final today !! He hit some great shots !! It's not so bad for a first final. Now, things are only going to get better for him. You'll see.

He declared that he became stronger, mentally, thanks to his coach. He said Misha was a good friend of his. I was moved by that. At the end of the match, he hugged him awww so nice. He's a great guy, he is.

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : 10-25-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #4304
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
By the way Rosie, I was glad to see Janko into the final today !! He hit some great shots !! It's not so bad for a first final. Now, things are only going to get better for him. You'll see.

He declared that he became stronger, mentally, thanks to his coach. He said Misha was a good friend of his. I was moved by that. At the end of the match, he hugged me awww so nice. He's a great guy, he is.
Thanks Ted Yes - I thought the standard of tennis in the final was pretty good - considering both were nervous, especially Janko in the 1st set. Of course I wanted Janko to win, but I wasn't too disappointed because I like Misha too It's always hard to overcome your nerves in a final - especially your first ever main tour one, when you're playing the hometown boy with crowd support as Janko was.

So I thought he did really well considering. He's finished the year strongly though - after a poor start - so hopefully that will help him get into a good place in 2010. And - yes - he is a great guy - always been really charming and a perfect gentleman to me And I do believe he and Misha are friends as far as I know - I've seen them together at tournaments quite often, and Julia and Biljana seem to get one well too, which is nice to see It was great to see Marcos winning Stockholm too

Old 11-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #4305

Maybe people don't post much here because of Dima's lack of good results?

We should play a game :
We should detail adjectives by associating them to players. Like :
This is totally Dima-cool !!!
Your turn !!

* Ted praying for this game to work out and get some vide in the thread *