The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #526
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Thanks Di! I need to watch some silky smooth footie after our match yesterday
It was slapstick football, there was one point where one of our lads was chasing a ball down, stood on it by mistake and fell flat on his face, practically the whole Main Stand was wetting themselves laughing
Work was good today though They're all County fans but I was very gracious in victory

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #527
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Cody just scored for us at Gillingham in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy 2nd round match(from deep inside the penalty box high into the middle of the goal).

He scored just 4 minutes after coming on as sub

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 10-06-2009 at 08:07 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #528
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Marvellous!
There'll be photos

Old 10-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #529
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Good morning Les,and to any lurkers around,'Hi'!

First of all Les,good luck to Caley today vs Queen of South

A few treats for you Norwich City style

Cody's goal vs Gillingham(just in case you haven't seen it There are some other highlights from the match too,but of course his goal was the main highlight

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8295724.stm

And did you ever think you'd see Simon Lappin look like this?!!

I'm off to Carlisle shortly,have a good day!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg simon lappin.jpg (277.6 KB, 3 views)

Old 10-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #530
country flag MsTree

Gosh what a handsome guy! (I wouldn't have recognised him!)

Good luck today Di! Thanks for the Cody Show highlights

Old 10-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #531
country flag MsTree

We lost 3-1 You're winning though!
I watched Cody's goal again to cheer myself up, he missed a sitter too!
Hope you enjoyed your away trip!

Just seen Cody got booked a few minutes from time. Bless

Last edited by MsTree : 10-10-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #532
country flag but-it's-ok

Sorry about Caley Les,a hat-trick scored against you too

The game wasn't the best and the Carlisle ground is little more than a shack But we were the better side until the predictable onslaught late on. At least this season we have discovered the happy knack of scoring just prior to half-time rather than conceding Wes Hoolahan produced another cool finish inside the box after the Carlisle defence couldn't deal with a cross from Chris Martin.

Cody is so hyper whenever he plays,he's usually involved in the action within seconds of coming on,yesterday he got booked for a silly tackle,forwards just cant tackle but have to take my to him for trying,bless

Adam Drury became a Dad for the 2nd time on Friday,and then was flown to Carlisle hours afterwards!! He's had a lot of injuries this year(he's our longest serving player) but lately he's been encouraged to get forward more again as he did at the peak of his form and fitness in 2004 and is producing a lot of nice crosses and is lasting pretty well.

We were stunned to discover Michael Theoklitos our Australian goalkeeper was on the bench yesterday!! He didn't turn up for the match against Gillingham(he missed the coach) and is in line for disciplinary action being taken against him

Glad you liked the pic of Simon I'll post some more at a later date

Old 10-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #533
country flag ammaly

ammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond repute

well i was confused which simon u mentioned lol
cuz now if i see any "Simon" i would pronounce it as see-moong
too obsessed

Good luck for ur teams !
ammaly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #534
country flag MsTree

Thanks we certainly need it!

Apart from Man U who else do you support?

Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #535
country flag ammaly

ammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond reputeammaly has a reputation beyond repute

of course Real Madrid i think you exactly know the reason
i don't especially into other ones but i also support arsenal they're quite consistent even not really exciting
well, basically i would support any teams if my favorite players play for or they have to be strong team that really good at team work

but i don't actually know what style of each team is so i might say it in general
ammaly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #536
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Phillies.

Must repeat. Must.

Lack sleep. Must cheer obsessively. Must sacrifice virgins.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #537
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
Phillies.

Must repeat. Must.

Lack sleep. Must cheer obsessively.

Quote:
Must sacrifice virgins.

rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #538
country flag but-it's-ok

If ever any of you feel like a pic spam of your favourite non-tennis sports heroes,I always enjoy them,don't be afraid to post,we all have different tastes! My problem is I have too many!

Must say big congrats to Neil Robertson for winning Glasgow snooker last night. Anyone who beats a class player and guy like John Higgins in a tournament deserves to win titles.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #539
country flag MsTree

I watched the snooker, Neil did really well although Ding was hanging with him up to that monster frame (to go 5-4). His SF against Higgins was tremendous! WD Mr Robertson

Old 10-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #540
country flag but-it's-ok

Yeah that 9th frame Les,that was pivotal. Its nice to see overseas players doing well,its so much more difficult for them to thrive on the snooker circuit!

Neil bases himself in Cambridge,its a place I love to visit. Never seen him walking around there though D-oh!! Its horrible though cos he's usually playing on the snooker circuit in England when the Australian summer of sport hits,I really feel for him then. Check out the beanie hat he bought to withstand our winter Now he says he cant leave home without it!!