The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2009, 07:19 AM   #151
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

its master said its a St. Bernard, though I think he does not look like St. Bernard, the photo can't show his size, his real size is really big
fat mimi in mountain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0723.JPG (68.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0836.JPG (84.7 KB, 9 views)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 10-12-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2009, 07:20 AM   #152
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0849.JPG (98.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0855.JPG (75.3 KB, 7 views)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #153
country flag Mimi

the photo-taking maniac friend who scolded me all the time (on the left)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0881.JPG (92.4 KB, 6 views)

Old 10-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #154
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond repute

THank you Mimi THe maniac friend looks crazy
galadriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #155
country flag Mimi

thank you gala, its really strange, at first i could see all photos in both mtf and wta, now all could not be seen

Old 10-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #156
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond reputegaladriel has a reputation beyond repute

Here I see the pic with your maniac friend.I only can see the other when I click on them ...
galadriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #157
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Here I see the pic with your maniac friend.I only can see the other when I click on them ...
its really strange, may be the fierce friend used some magic as she did not want others to know her fierce face, lol

Old 10-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #158
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post

its master said its a St. Bernard, though I think he does not look like St. Bernard, the photo can't show his size, his real size is really big
fat mimi in mountain
It's a St. Bernard. You are not fat. Lovely mountain there.

Quote:
That looks like a small glacier.

Quote:

the photo-taking maniac friend who scolded me all the time (on the left)
on the left of the picture or left of you?

Quote:
thank you gala, its really strange, at first i could see all photos in both mtf and wta, now all could not be seen
Probably the MTF servers for pictures where having a fit.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:35 AM   #159
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's a St. Bernard. You are not fat. Lovely mountain there.

That looks like a small glacier.

on the left of the picture or left of you?

Probably the MTF servers for pictures where having a fit.
its a bit too skinny for a St. Bernard Oh god, the guide said this is a very big and famous "Aletsch Glacier", so you can see, we were being cheated, the glacier is not big

she is the one in red, posing with her arm on the wrist, she posed normally in this photo, while in many photos, she posed with strange poses like 陳寶珠

Old 10-13-2009, 03:43 AM   #160
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its a bit too skinny for a St. Bernard
Not all St. bernards are big and fat

Quote:
Oh god, the guide said this is a very big and famous "Aletsch Glacier", so you can see, we were being cheated, the glacier is not big
May be the global warming shrink the glacier a lot. From the way you dressed, it's not the cold when you're that close to the glacier. If you want to see really BIG glaciers, join a tour visiting the Rockies in Canada. The Columbia Icefield is the best to see the glaciers. You can only go up there in the summer and even in August, it's freezing up there. I first visit the Icefield in 1984 and the foot of the icefield is close to the highway. Now, after driving further up where the new parking lot is, you still have to walk a long way to reach the foot.

Quote:
she is the one in red, posing with her arm on the wrist, she posed normally in this photo, while in many photos, she posed with strange poses like 陳寶珠
陳寶珠IS COMING!!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:09 AM   #161
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Not all St. bernards are big and fat

May be the global warming shrink the glacier a lot. From the way you dressed, it's not the cold when you're that close to the glacier. If you want to see really BIG glaciers, join a tour visiting the Rockies in Canada. The Columbia Icefield is the best to see the glaciers. You can only go up there in the summer and even in August, it's freezing up there. I first visit the Icefield in 1984 and the foot of the icefield is close to the highway. Now, after driving further up where the new parking lot is, you still have to walk a long way to reach the foot.

陳寶珠IS COMING!!!!!
I see

yes this glacier is not cold, or may be I am not too afraid of coldness, most of my tour mates wore 羽"勇" while I just a normal jacket, and also with the sun, its not cold for me Thanks for your suggestion, I may visit in some day, and I also want to visit Yellow stone park, seems great and goregous

蕭芳芳 is coming too

Old 10-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #162
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I plan to take a detour to Yellowstone Park next year on our way to Canada too!
Old 10-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #163
country flag Mimi

Quote:
I plan to take a detour to Yellowstone Park next year on our way to Canada too!
thats great, please show us some photos afterwards

Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 AM   #164
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

How's your weekend, mimi?

Say hello to your mom!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #165
country flag Mimi

Quote:
How's your weekend, mimi?

Say hello to your mom!
it was good, i have dim sum with my old friend who came back from Australia for a few weeks, and I am going with her to Macau this Wed+Thur. Held a birthday party for my nephew and niece, we have birthday cakes, pizzas, spaghetti, chicken wing, soya bean chicken made by my mum etc

say hello to Mr and little Lee