La Torre de Tandil Picture Thread - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #1651
country flag Evie

Evie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

posted them in there, kai

anyone plz tell me who is this guy?
Its been a while and Im wondering, and it really gives me bad feelings when I look at those pics
WHO'S THIS GUY????

and why is his hand on Delpo's neck like that??
he was NOT in need to put his hand like that around Delpo's neck !!

and what the hell are they doing ?

Evie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #1652
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Agustin Calleri, ARG.
This pic are at the end of the match than they played each-other

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #1653
country flag Evie

Evie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond repute

they are friends or something??
and whos won?? in that match!!??
Old 10-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #1654
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

calleri won.
They are argies, so the relationship is good

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #1655
country flag Evie

relationship is good??? Pleae Kai! look at the pictures!
If someone doesnt know Delpo saw it, he will think that they are gay!
LOL

Just kidding! * coughs : am I? *
Old 10-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #1656
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie View Post

anyone plz tell me who is this guy?
Its been a while and Im wondering, and it really gives me bad feelings when I look at those pics
WHO'S THIS GUY????
[IMG]

and why is his hand on Delpo's neck like that??
he was NOT in need to put his hand like that around Delpo's neck !!

[IMG]

and what the hell are they doing ?

[IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie View Post

relationship is good??? Pleae Kai! look at the pictures!
If someone doesnt know Delpo saw it, he will think that they are gay!
LOL

Just kidding! * coughs : am I? *
I dont understand you, Evie. I really don't.

The picture you posted is old. Those of us who do know delpo know that:
1. the hair is old style
2. the shirt is old style
3. the shoes are old style

Calleri and delPotro have been on the same Davis Cup team in the extremely important Final Argentina vs. Spain in December, 2008. They are davis cup teammates. Once you read up about Davis Cup in Argentina, especially the heartbreak of the 2008 final, you'll find out all about Calleri. He's a good guy and a friend of delPotro's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mhxc1l.jpg (34.8 KB, 18 views)

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive
(Vocal Trance House Music)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Eur...41254922598978

Last edited by Sweetspot : 10-24-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #1657
country flag skywater

skywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond repute

this year,he is a super star in shanghai~~~~too many people come to see him~~~~~
yesterday afternoon, he practiced with his coach~~~and then played football with his another coach~~~and he win~~so his coach did push-ups as publishment~~~
skywater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 AM   #1658
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead! stop while you're ahead!

LOOK A DISTRACTION:

*tries to distract posters with hot pictures of delpo*
Old 10-12-2009, 03:19 AM   #1659
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywater View Post

this year,he is a super star in shanghai
Juan himself thinks his only a little star lol i thought that was cute he doesnt think his as great as nadal or federer yet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #1660
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

oh my....
Michele dont leave the forum because of one person....your so awesome and speacial you should stay
we should all just ignore that certain someone and continue posting and such like nothing happened....

im slightly disapointed by the lack of pictures from asia...EVERYONE over there has a camera why no pictures?? =[
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #1661
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

where's the love?
Old 10-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #1662
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
where's the love?
Here are some lovely memories from the day Our Hero lived his dream, 09-14-09

Prematch ceremonies.

Loses first set, starts fighting for second set.

Del's dream revives as he comes back to win 2nd set Center Stage US Open.

Del tries to regroup after losing 3rd set.

Del wins a great point and slaps skin w/courtside well-wishers.

A lot of people wanted our man to win.

Sun is setting ... Juan is serving 4-3

He's starting to rake now.

. . . continuing with a few more till he wins

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive

Old 10-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #1663
country flag Sweetspot

Del wins 4th set tiebreak, forcing a 5th set.

Delpo takes a spill, falls to his knees going after a passing shot.

A little the worse for wear after the fall, but able to carry on.

Getting closer to realizing the dream . . .

That's the look of determination ...

Argentine fans cheer their man ...

Juan Martin del Potro breaks serve to win the US Open Championship 2009!!!

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive

Old 10-13-2009, 01:07 AM   #1664
country flag skywater

skywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond reputeskywater has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday juan(delpo) practiced with juan(monaco)
hiahiahia~~~~
skywater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:25 AM   #1665
country flag Sweetspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywater View Post
yesterday juan(delpo) practiced with juan(monaco)
hiahiahia~~~~
Thanks for those, skywater ...... It's nice to see even a few pics from Shanghai. I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing Juan's first match.

There's power in group think, so let's get together and all think winning thoughts for Juan to take home the trophy in Shanghai, along with the championship title, just like he did with the USO trophy!

... I love Argentine men ...

...not afraid to show emotion...

Please Everybody think positive JMdP wins Shanghai!!!

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive

Last edited by Sweetspot : 10-13-2009 at 06:09 AM.