DC 2009 : Play-Off--> Netherlands - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #766
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DC 2009 : Play-Off--> Netherlands

Here are my pictures of the first day i will post the others later, i have so much that takes me time to choose the best one
And please dont post them in others places without asking me before, thanks!

The training between Gael and Jeremy:

krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #767
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

The ceremony at the beginning with the message to Matthieu:

The first match; Monfils / De Bakker:

Gael really concentrated to listen Forget
Old 09-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #768
country flag krn81

The second match Tsonga / Galung:

Jo also really concentrated on listenning Forget

Gael

And to finish, the feminine touch of Jo
Old 09-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #769
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

je suis ridiculisée
Elles sont ma-gni-fi-ques on dirait des photos de pro, sérieusement. J'adore celle où Gael est assis sur le court, superbe ! Et bien sûr, celle où il regarde Jo.

Jo qui bouffe sa serviette devant le drapeau français tout un symbole !
Can't wait for the others
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #770
country flag krn81

Merci but i should have bring the other camera, they could be largely better

Jo and the towel is also remembering me Gilles in Ostrava, it looks an habit for the French players to eat their towel in DC
Old 09-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #771
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome job, big thanks for sharing!
Very impressive how you managed to catch special moments like Gaël jumping in the stands or the feminine gesture of Jo, I find that so difficult.

We had missed the highlight of Monfils-Bakker on the livestream - Gaël's change of shirt!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #772
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos!

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #773
country flag krn81

Here is the end of my pictures, I was a bit busy so I had not time to publish them earlier
I have lot of pictures and it was really difficult to make a selection, each days they were nicer, thanks it was only 3 days because i do not know how i could select incase of a 4th day

The double match on the Saturday:

Real French supporters

And at the end Jo needed a big hug from Guy
Old 10-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #774
country flag krn81

Here is the training between Gaël and Jérémy after the double match:

"Look look Jerem the ball is there!!!"

We don't see well but he is dancing on this picture, there was a party outside and from the court we could heard the music and he was doing lot of time some dancing movements.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:47 AM   #775
country flag krn81

And the last day the match between Jo and Thiemo De Bakker:

just before the match all the French team started singing La Marseillaise followed by the French supporters, it was great moment and the Dutch public was adorable, they listened during the french hymn without making noise.

Mikka is really supportive, in reality it was so fun to watch them

It is the only picture acceptable I could take, my hand was too shaky but this moment was so cute between both.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:49 AM   #776
country flag krn81

And the last match, Jérémy against Balung:

After all efforts Mikka and Bennet were also exhausted

Last edited by krn81 : 10-04-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #777
country flag Géraldine

Géraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for those pictures. They are very great !