Madonna back on Letterman and Seacrest, watch it here! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Madonna back on Letterman and Seacrest, watch it here!

Did you watch Madonna back on Letterman? It was really funny and Dave and her had great chemistry, I really really enjoyed it, she is always entertaining and charming in her ways!

What did you think?

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYhaMUrl9Wo

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXKuOQBAJo

And here is Madonna on Ryan who is a big fan of hers, like most gay guys(cmon we all know he has atleast experimented haha)

In a hilarious and candid phone interview Thursday, Madonna addressed her new dating practices, returning to the U.S., her strict workout schedule, her failed marriage, and Kanye West's VMA incident. Listen to the entire interview below!

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/wha...pen-more-fun/#

Enjoy!!!

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
FERNANDO VERDASCO, GRIGOR DIMITROV & FELI LOPEZ
* *Richard Gasquet *Carlos Moya *Juan "PICO"Monaco *David Ferrer
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank
The tour won't be the same without you MARAT!!!
gorgo1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madonna back on Letterman and Seacrest, watch it here!

still fighting that "gay" label, eh?
Old 10-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
still fighting that "gay" label, eh?
Man get over yourself, get a life, my sexuality is none of your business, what is your problem? and why do you care so much? If gay, straight, bi whatever category I fit into I am proud of it and it is my problem, now either contribute to the thread or move on.

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank

Last edited by gorgo1986 : 10-02-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: error
Old 10-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #4
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Labelling people is always a sign of mental lazyness. When it's done agressively and/or against the wish and oppinion of the labelled one it's usually a sign of some kind(s) of insecurity(ies) as well... yet labelling seems to rock everyone's boat at some point.

Mankind.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
country flag gorgo1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Labelling people is always a sign of mental lazyness. When it's done agressively and/or against the wish and oppinion of the labelled one it's usually a sign of some kind(s) of insecurity(ies) as well... yet labelling seems to rock everyone's boat at some point.

Mankind.
Great post man, thanks!
Very intelligently put and right on the money, I agree completely. People are insecure, scared about sexuality and what it means for them, its much easier to label someone as gay or straight, everything has to be black or white because that is the only thing they know. Anyway, I should have never wasted my time responding to the given poster but sometimes you just cant help it, I am a passionate person and sometimes that gets the better of me.
Thanks for your post, I really appreciate it.

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
Old 10-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgo1986 View Post
Did you watch Madonna back on Letterman? It was really funny and Dave and her had great chemistry, I really really enjoyed it, she is always entertaining and charming in her ways!

What did you think?

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYhaMUrl9Wo

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXKuOQBAJo

And here is Madonna on Ryan who is a big fan of hers, like most gay guys(cmon we all know he has atleast experimented haha)

In a hilarious and candid phone interview Thursday, Madonna addressed her new dating practices, returning to the U.S., her strict workout schedule, her failed marriage, and Kanye West's VMA incident. Listen to the entire interview below!

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/wha...pen-more-fun/#

Enjoy!!!
Thing with Madge is that I always feel when watching her interviews that, as charming as she's being, she's got her game face on and she's playing the game.

Still, she's good value even now.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote