The "Andy likes women too" WTA Chat thread! - Page 116 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #1726
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Andy likes women too" WTA Chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl View Post
Melanie and Kim are the only thing keeping me interested in the US Open at this point.
On the women's side yes I agree. Also Flavia P has really gotten me involved. Last night's first 2 sets of her match was just incredible tennis. That match and Dent vs Navarro have been so much fun!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #1727
country flag andymo

andymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl View Post
Melanie and Kim are the only thing keeping me interested in the US Open at this point.
Me too, Andy is gone so not much interest for the men but the women....interesting this year.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
andymo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #1728
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Kim did any of you actually see the match though? WTF happened at the end?!?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #1729
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

at 15-30 serena serving at 5*-6 in the 2nd she got called for a footfault on her 2nd serve (aka a DF so 2 match points for kim), serena went OFF on the lineswoman who called the DF saying she'd take the fucking ball and stick it down her fucking throat (the camera mics picked it up so there's no discrepancy about what she said), so the chair ump calls the line judge to ask what serena said to her and they call the tourney referee and gave her a warning for unsportsmanlike conduct

problem is that she cracked her racquet at the end of the first set so she already had a warning which means the 2nd warning was a point penalty, but it was MP so gsm kim. It was pretty crazy and i think it's already on youtube if you want to see it

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #1730
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Women's final is on tonight at 9:00pm EST, on ESPN2.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #1731
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
at 15-30 serena serving at 5*-6 in the 2nd she got called for a footfault on her 2nd serve (aka a DF so 2 match points for kim), serena went OFF on the lineswoman who called the DF saying she'd take the fucking ball and stick it down her fucking throat (the camera mics picked it up so there's no discrepancy about what she said), so the chair ump calls the line judge to ask what serena said to her and they call the tourney referee and gave her a warning for unsportsmanlike conduct

problem is that she cracked her racquet at the end of the first set so she already had a warning which means the 2nd warning was a point penalty, but it was MP so gsm kim. It was pretty crazy and i think it's already on youtube if you want to see it
So bad the match ends like this but.... Kim

We nearly got a full belgian final. Wickmayer It would have been great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #1732
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, YAY for Kim

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #1733
country flag andymo

andymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, YAY for Kim
Unbelievable, an unseeded player who has not played in 2 yrs. beat the no.2 who just won Grand slams and I think she will win US Open......what does it say about all playes she beat along the way. It is mind boggling. LOL. I hope she wins, I like her.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 09-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #1734
country flag Ertl93

Ertl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond reputeErtl93 has a reputation beyond repute

Kim will do it.

Alexander Zverev

Philipp Kohlschreiber
Ertl93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #1735

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was pretty crazy and i think it's already on youtube if you want to see it
Yeah, I've seen it now, it wasn't on when I first looked this morning. It was a bad call but no way should Serena have acted like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Women's final is on tonight at 9:00pm EST, on ESPN2.
I wish I could watch it but it starts at 2am here and I have work in the morning we'll see how tired I am I guess.

I really hope Kim wins, she is one of the few WTA players that I actually like and it's so nice to have her playing again, I can actually get involved in the Women's half of the draw as well now! Good luck to her, here's to a great final!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #1736
country flag andymo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover View Post
Yeah, I've seen it now, it wasn't on when I first looked this morning. It was a bad call but no way should Serena have acted like that.

I wish I could watch it but it starts at 2am here and I have work in the morning we'll see how tired I am I guess.

I really hope Kim wins, she is one of the few WTA players that I actually like and it's so nice to have her playing again, I can actually get involved in the Women's half of the draw as well now! Good luck to her, here's to a great final!
http://tennis-in-depth.com/2009/09/1...o-the-us-open/
You will be happy to know that she won. I am so happy for her. She is great.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 09-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #1737
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

KIM!!!! Yayyy!!!!

I'm so happy that she won and glad she is back on court

Quote:
Old 09-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #1738
country flag OnyxRose

OnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond reputeOnyxRose has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy Kum won. Her daughter is so cute.
OnyxRose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #1739

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymo View Post
http://tennis-in-depth.com/2009/09/1...o-the-us-open/
You will be happy to know that she won. I am so happy for her. She is great.
I wasn't tired so I ended up watching it, I'm so happy for her!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #1740
country flag zoltan83

Justine is back on court as well

Quote: