Israel and Spain Soccer re-match - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Israel and Spain Soccer re-match

This was just published by an Israeli reporter who was in the DC match, I thought it was amusing so I translated:

"While Israeli DC team may have been defeated by Spain during the weekend, tonight the boys in the blue-white had a chance to take their revnage in a soccer tournament between the two teams, and used it well – with a great 5:2 victory.

Andy Ram suggested the idea, and the two teams met for a rematch at the syntatic lawn near the hotel, and if we didn't look too great on the clay, than on the greens the Israeli team showed its supereb ability.

Even though Dudi Sela isn't considered to be one of the tall players on tour, he's the one who used his head to beat the Spaniards. Also goaled for Israel – Harel Levy, Yoni Erlich and Udi, an Israeli fan who joined the Israeli team.

The coach, Noam bar, in the keepers position, exhuded confidence with a safe and responsible game. Noam Ukon did a fantastic job in the back, covering Tommy Robredo. Harel Levy and Andy Ram managed the game from the middle. The Captain Eyal Ram did start, but got tired very fast and ended up coaching from the sidelines.

Two fast Israeli goals caused captian Albert Costa to remove the disappointing keeper and step into that position himself, but he, as well as Ferrero, who took on the role of defender, could not stop the burning defeat.

The Spaniards, however, can note the contributions of Tommy Robredo and Feli Lopez.

Dudi Sela summarized the match "We wanted to score the sixth, because right now 4:1 to Spain in Tennis and 5:2 to Israel in Soccer is a tie. But 5:2 is a respectable score too"

Captain Eyal Ran said "we have an excellect soccer team, we are playing a typical Israeli game with lots of techniqe. And if not in Tennis, at least we 'showed them up' in soccer.

Link for Video:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3779315,00.html
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Israel and Spain Soccer re-match

Great idea and i bet they had fun
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
country flag whattheheck

whattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond reputewhattheheck has a reputation beyond repute

That was nice. Still friends after the battle.
whattheheck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute

LaLo, JCF and Boredo, no surprise those clowns can´t play football
Deivid23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Rafa didn't play because of his injury.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa is the only semi-decent footie player of the bunch and he didn't play, so no wonder

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:26 AM   #7
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Good shit from the Israelis, but Boredo is no technical genius when it comes to football and LaLo wouldn't head the ball, it would wreck his hair.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:34 AM   #8
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Fun! And you could see from pics of the DC tie how these guys like each other. Probably helps that a couple of Israelis speak Spanish, no?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Fun! And you could see from pics of the DC tie how these guys like each other. Probably helps that a couple of Israelis speak Spanish, no?
nice try to improve your awful image
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #10
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #11
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivid23 View Post
LaLo, JCF and Boredo, no surprise those clowns can´t play football
You're a clown yourself, they won the tie. They're tennist players, not footballers, I wish we could see you doing either
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #12
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
You're a clown yourself, they won the tie. They're tennist players, not footballers, I wish we could see you doing either
Not my fault you´re also one of those clowns that can´t play football. Get lost, u tool
Deivid23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote