The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2009, 06:24 AM   #151
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
So, this punk Bolar wants to take me on, well you better bring it Princess. Its not gonna be a walk in the park where you like to jump out from the bushes and **** the innocent little girls with their little pigtails and lollipops. Not here, not in my town.

Rules:
-Comp Starts Monday 7/9
-Ends 12pm Sunday 13/9
-All bets will be 1 Unit
-No odds Greater than 3.50
-No cheating or adding Units or auto disqualified
-No Dogs or Horses
-Only 5 bets or less a day
-No copying of other peoples bets

Thats it, are you in or are you out Bolar?
Challenge is finished. You don't have anymore bets!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 AM   #152
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Challenge is finished. You don't have anymore bets!
I picked 4 today and still have a pick before midnight. That should read midnight.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #153
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Or else this competiton is screwed. How have i been picking S-League games?
Old 09-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #154

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
Or else this competiton is screwed. How have i been picking S-League games?
Rules are rules. You set them!

You have been able to pick S-League games because you had 5 bets a day from 12am to 12am. However, this challenge specifically said it was over 12pm today. So you had bets up until 12pm today according to the rules.

Therefore if you want to renege and if you win, the result won't count and this challenge will be null and void.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #155
country flag Gamblore

No, we have been changing rules through this competition all week. All of the sudden, you can't get your own way and you decide that no rule change. Its a simple typo and you know it suppose to end midnight. The comp ends at the last second of the week.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #156

I vote for this challenge to be null and void and we commence a new one with proper rules

Old 09-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #157

I made my above bets on the basis this challenge finished at 12pm. If I knew it finished later, I wouldn't have made those two bets I made after the golf. I would have waited for the cycling tonight

Old 09-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #158
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
I made my above bets on the basis this challenge finished at 12pm. If I knew it finished later, I wouldn't have made those two bets I made after the golf. I would have waited for the cycling tonight
Yep, i screwed up. My fault. I guess we should start over and still do the 5 bets per day, maybe a bank of 20 units. Come to an agreement on how many days it goes for. Other rules to be discussed too.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #159

Starting over would be best.

Work it out and I'm all for it starting tomorrow.

Maybe 2 - 3 weeks? We could do a month, that would be better. It would reward consistency over a month that way.

If it's a month, I propose a bank of 50 units like I did with Jim. Same rules as here.

No live betting
No horses or dogs
Maximum stake - we have to have it reward consistency.

What other rules can we have?

Old 09-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #160
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

What a mess!
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #161
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is for this precise reason that you were DQ'd last week.

Can't have it both ways chump.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #162
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

if a decision had to be made on this one

who actually won it?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #163
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
if a decision had to be made on this one

who actually won it?
I had 1 pick left and had the KHL pick i posted in the other thread pegged for my final pick plus i had my teaser still in play. But because i screwed on the rules and forgot to review it, the comp will be VOID. So i could have potentially won.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #164
country flag Gamblore

Motivation was a concern for me too going into this comp. Never really had any interest to be quite honest.