AFL Finals Week 2 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2009, 09:02 AM   #31
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Finals Week 2

Leon Davis under 1.5 goals @ 1.73 - finals hack! Hasn't kicked more than 1 goal in his last 7 finals matches and in his past 11 matches against Adelaide his highest goal tally is 1! I predict another finals failure from 'neon' leon.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #32
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Pies @ 15 (2nd qtf - crows running out of steam hopefully)
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #33
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
lost
Never seen a side come back from 30 points down?

Australian Rules Football is a game played over 4 quarters.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #34
bad gambler

Quote:

Pies to beat Crows - $2.20

get on
win

Pies are lucky ****s
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #35
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Collingwood to beat Adelaide @ 2.20
Quote:
GET THE TRUCK IN!!!!!

Old 09-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #36
Banned!

Quote:
win

Pies are lucky ****s
What was lucky about the win?

Adelaide were equally as lucky to get off to a good start which they didn't deserve.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #37
bad gambler

Quote:
What was lucky about the win?

Adelaide were equally as lucky to get off to a good start which they didn't deserve.
Umpires ensured the Pies were going to win in the final quarter sealed by that free kick to Anthony which resulted in the last goal and the win

Hopefully the Cats pump these shitheads next week
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #38
Banned!

Quote:
Umpires ensured the Pies were going to win in the final quarter sealed by that free kick to Anthony which resulted in the last goal and the win

Hopefully the Cats pump these shitheads next week
Free kick was there, not allowed to hook the arm around the opponent's arm. Of course would have been no great surprise if it had not been awarded.

Crows free kick which resulted in a goal just prior was equally dubious. Crow drops the ball, Collingwood player carries on with the tackle, Crows free kick for being tackled without the ball.

The two cancel each other out.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #39
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
Adelaide @ 1.74 - I've just spent 5 minutes staring at Collingwoods team sheet like one of those magic eye things waiting for something to jump out at me, but I just don't see it... I don't see this team i'm looking at winning the match.

I remember thinking the same thing when they went to Perth earlier in the year only for them to knock off the eagles, so maybe I just haven't learnt my lesson but Adelaide with the 8 day break compared with Collingwoods 6 really should win this. Frankly, i'll feel better backing them and they lose, as opposed to not backing them and they win.

Windy conditions expected again tomorrow, and I think this one might turn into a bit of a scrap. Under 173.5 @ 1.90
loss. All week I wasn't betting on this game, "it could go either way" I kept telling myself, "yes Collingwoods team looks ordinary, but they play as a team and win these types of games all the time... just stay away from it".

win

Quote:
Leon Davis under 1.5 goals @ 1.73 - finals hack! Hasn't kicked more than 1 goal in his last 7 finals matches and in his past 11 matches against Adelaide his highest goal tally is 1! I predict another finals failure from 'neon' leon.
win

Quote:
Dogs highest scoring team @ 1.62 - as if this isn't happening... should be 1.001
win
Old 09-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #40
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Nah I want Collingwood in another grand final to lose one.

I'd prefer Collingwood there than Geelong.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #41
country flag kloppy

Quote:
Great get!
Old 09-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #42
country flag au_sports_opinion

au_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
Medhurst 1.5+ goals @ 3

gl
Loss

Quote:
Pies to bt. Crows @ 2.17

gl
Win

Go pies! Leon not a finals hack btw, once kicked 3 in a prelim.
au_sports_opinion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #43
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Jim inflated the odds. There is no way the Pies were $15.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #44
country flag au_sports_opinion

au_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond reputeau_sports_opinion has a reputation beyond repute

Sheesh I need to get more into live bettign if thats the case.
au_sports_opinion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #45
Banned!

Quote:
Sheesh I need to get more into live bettign if thats the case.
Several thousand traded on Collingwood to win at odds of 5+.