Summer Hardcourt Season 2009 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #91
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer Hardcourt Season 2009

Good tactics indeed

As for the Asian season, I don't know what he was thinking about entering those tournaments, but it's quite funny that he could be bothered to do that

As for Nico, as far as I know, he has torn ligaments in his ankle. In the beginning it didn't look too bad, but I've got an impression that it gets more and more serious (but maybe it's just me). Hopefully next week there will be some more news.
I terribly miss him

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2009, 12:57 AM   #92
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I'm able to follow Sharapova matches when you can watch a women tennis matches where a girl hits around 25 DF and 70 UE follow an Arno's matche it's more easy indeed. I watch women tennis to appreciate out of form male tennis players cos they're always more fun to follow.

I don't believe in the asian season since the beginning and i was surprised to find hs name in the Alt for my the european challenger was more logical no big travel and french speaker lol.
Stop the season to think of his real desire and maybe to start to think of the after tennis life could be a nice solution for him

HS : what's happened to Nico Devilder ? He has disappear of the tour, still his ankle ?
this is the funniest tactic i've heard for a long time

...don't get my hopes up cos i may be going to one of those asian tournaments! actually i don't see the alt list getting to that long in the entry list thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Good tactics indeed

As for the Asian season, I don't know what he was thinking about entering those tournaments, but it's quite funny that he could be bothered to do that

As for Nico, as far as I know, he has torn ligaments in his ankle. In the beginning it didn't look too bad, but I've got an impression that it gets more and more serious (but maybe it's just me). Hopefully next week there will be some more news.
I terribly miss him
he'll come back

i'm thinking that entering a tournament means pressing a button on his computer screen... no big deal
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #93
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
I terribly miss him
It's long since RG for a ankle torned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
...don't get my hopes up cos i may be going to one of those asian tournaments! actually i don't see the alt list getting to that long in the entry list thread.
With Arno we never know if he enters on alternates list maybe he will try the qualies even it's a bit crazy or he should also the doubles there but i'm not sure his ranking is high enough t enter them
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #94
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
It's long since RG for a ankle torned

With Arno we never know if he enters on alternates list maybe he will try the qualies even it's a bit crazy or he should also the doubles there but i'm not sure his ranking is high enough t enter them
he has to be sitting at home feeling very bored in order to get him out to the east.

if that happens, it's not likely he'll quit in a fit and fly home again cos it's also a long way home lol

the higher ranked frenchies are of course going.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote