Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #61
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - The new address is mtftt.info

Evita and all the team.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #62
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
Evita and all the team.
x2

great work
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #63
country flag maru_angi

maru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond repute

You allways made a great job

RIP Andy Genius1787
maru_angi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #64
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles winners of HAMBURG is wrong .

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #65
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

first of all CONGRATULATIONS.

Great website, really thankful.

Now, a suggestion, A section of 'SINGLE PLAYERS' and 'DOUBLES TEAMS'

And do like profiles of the most succesful singles players and 8 more consistent teams and stuffs.

Maybe Q&As with players for the future would be a nic eidea.

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #66
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Doubles winners of HAMBURG is wrong .
No problem, fixed it Actually I'm quite surprised it took this long for the first mistake to be noticed, I'm sure there must be some more somewhere. Everyone's trying to be really careful when entering matches but you just can't avoid the occasional mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Now, a suggestion, A section of 'SINGLE PLAYERS' and 'DOUBLES TEAMS'

And do like profiles of the most succesful singles players and 8 more consistent teams and stuffs.

Maybe Q&As with players for the future would be a nic eidea.
Sorry, I don't understand your suggestion about Single Players and Doubles Teams. Can you elaborate? The next addition to the website will be a reworked Player Details screen with more info and easier to use.

Q&As with the players... Actually Ozone already had this idea but I think you can put those as well here in a MTF thread.

I'm also still figuring out how to add points and rankings to the website. It will probably take some months but I hope I can do it eventually
Old 08-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #67
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

i mean like, when you go to the ATP website and you click players you get Large Detailed profiles of the most famous tennis players and Doubles teams.

maybe we should have a section with 8 players and 8 consistent teams.

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #68
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

-Evita- first respect for so much job, even if sometimes I feel that so much energy wasted for TT (even mine) is useless compared to those big issues of the world need....

One funny stat (but it is a lot of work) could be "% of good picking" and ""% of opponent good picking" a bit like "% of serve" and "% of return" in atp stats.

N°1E
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:53 AM   #69
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

The percentage of correct picks will be there, it's a stat I planned from the very beginning. But there's a problem getting the correct data for it. To calculate the percentage, you must have the number of correct picks as well as the number of total picks. And this total picks number is what we commonly call "Matches Counted" and it should be right there on the first page of each tournament with the results. But the problem is that some managers haven't posted these numbers. I PM those managers and usually they update the data but that takes time and some managers just ignore my request. Right now there are 12 tournaments in my DB with missing data, and I can't display this statistic until I get the number down to zero. In reality this means that I'll deal with that after all tournaments from 2008 and 2007 are entered, so you will get this statistic sometime next year probably.

Now, to give a quick update... tennismaster882001 is the newest volunteer, he's entered a lot of tournaments and already started on last year's US Open I haven't gotten around to updating the players details page, I've been working on adding points. I don't think I'll do rankings before all the past tournaments are entered but you should be able to see the points you got for each tournament soon.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #70
country flag Felipe99

Felipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe99 has a reputation beyond repute

Great site
Congrats!!

Singles Rank: 137

Doubles Rank: 171

Singles 08: W CH Miami, CH Donetsk
Singles 09:W CH Trani, CH Lima SF ATP Chennai,CH Mexico city 3rd round Indian Wells
Doubles 09: W CH Mexico city(w/ilovetheblues86)
Doubles 08: F Roland Garros (w/Rickdastick)W CH Miami(w/felo),CH Aracaju (w/eurofighter)
Felipe99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #71
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

I added one more feature to the H2H page. Now you can see not only direct matches between the two players but also the number of correct picks where they both played in the same tournament (not necessarily each other). It gives an idea of who the better picker is Check it out
Old 08-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #72
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - H2H Updated

Not working

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:47 AM   #73
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Not working
It worked for me I compared you to me and found out that you are a much better picker than me in most tournaments

I will find someone I am better than

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #74
country flag GoBlakeGo

GoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoBlakeGo has a reputation beyond repute

Not working for me either
QF:Santiago, Bastad, Turin CH, Tallahassee CH, Australian Open (w/Overlord)

TT Singles:53
TT Doubles:69

2010 Singles:
41-34
2010 Doubles: 36-34
GoBlakeGo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #75
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlakeGo View Post
Not working for me either
It's working fine for me. If you're trying to see the "Most..." pages then you have to wait a couple of minutes or more, it takes a while to calculate everything.