Recommend me a racquet - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2009, 05:01 AM   #1
country flag StudMuffin

StudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recommend me a racquet

I used to play with the Head Radical, the old yellow one that Agassi used to play with, Im looking for something similar to this for a player with moderate to fast swing speed and a flexible frame. Is the new Head Line any good. I saw that Lu(Taiwanese) player tonight playing with a Head racquet that resembled the old radical(yellow paintjob, etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
StudMuffin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommend me a racquet

yen hsun lu is using a head instinct painted up to look like a head extreme. although the head extreme may have similar colours to your old radical it is a completely different racket; it is a larger headsize and is a lot stiffer. if you are looking for something similar to what you used to have then avoid this frame.

head still have the radical in their line and it is still similar to the older versions. they just brought out the youtek version, which i happen to like a lot and the microgel radical (the previous version) is still around and will be considerably cheaper. i reckon you should check both of them out
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
country flag StudMuffin

StudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeStudMuffin has a reputation beyond repute

thank you kindly sir, will do.
StudMuffin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:08 AM   #4
country flag mojoo999

mojoo999 is on a distinguished road

Try the Wilson Kfactor, better yet demo it then buy it.
mojoo999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote