2009 Athletics World Championships - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #181
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Athletics World Championships

people on betfair are saying they got paid out on rodriguez
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #182
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
people on betfair are saying they got paid out on rodriguez
impossible.

i have the window open and the market is suspended, not closed.

Betfair rules:

Where there is a presentation ceremony, markets will be settled on the official result of the relevant governing body at the time of the ceremony, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #183
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

taking ages to decide, not good.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #184
country flag Iván
Banned!

Ja$$$$$$$$$$mallllllllllllllll
Old 08-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #185
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Ja$$$$$$$$$$mallllllllllllllll
some lucky guy got her at 6's inplay right at the finish
Old 08-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #186
Banned!

alright, Britain to win 4x400 without USA @ 2.00, some luck would be nice for once
Old 08-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #187
Banned!

a good finish to a meeting full of chokes and f*ck ups
Old 08-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #188
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straby View Post
For tomorrow:

Yusuf Jamal to win 1500m @ 2.20. Biggest play of this week.
Quote:
Borzakovskiy not to medal @ 2.10
win / win

Good stuff kloppy with Yego to medal. The former world champ got no respect at all from the books.
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #189
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
Dwight Phillips to win long jump @ 1.50
yes
Quote:
Irving Saladino to win a medal @ 1.75
no. Land a f*cking jump next time.
Quote:
Vadims Vasilevskis to win mens Javelin @ 3.50
I think i've backed every choke this week.
Quote:
Pitkamaki to finish 3rd @ 4.25
nup. Stupid bet really.
Quote:
Brittney Reese to win a medal @ 1.50
wins the event by a mile
Quote:
Jamal to win 1500 m @ 2.25
yes. Couldn't believe the Spanish bitch grabbed a flag after the race.
Quote:
Frenchie to win pole vault @ 1.55
Betting rule no.1, French people never win anything. Silly bet.
Quote:
Yego top 3 800 m @ 3.00
You're a very strange looking individual Yego, but thanks anyway.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #190
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good stuff kloppy with Yego to medal. The former world champ got no respect at all from the books.
Cheers, about the only thing that went my way this week. Everything else seemed to be a favourite pulling off an epic chokefest or backing a non-favourite for a medal only for them to win the event easily.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #191
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
3rd time lucky for Thorkildsen - $2.10

Jamal to win 1,500m - $1.85

gl
win x 2
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote