Tennis tipping #32a: Cordenons - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #376
country flag Crvena Zvezda
Banned!

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #32a: Cordenons

Congrats maru_angi Pauchis (except from keeping posting dirty words, I thought that was finished but it's not)...

We were blocked anyway after Pauchis good first day in single.

Thanks to Ruben for that week, It reminded me of our fantastic spring 2008... Hope you will join me fast at atp level to keep on playing together.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #377
country flag FERNET

FERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
I ag with you here, although this is the last thing I will say on the subject! But the thing was not that they just took over, that part was right! But saying nasty things, that would suggest that I do this on purpose, that's the part I don't like. Not saying like, can happen, I can take over. No, he said: now it happens again and he's such a jerk trying to manage any tournaments! And I didn't like that part, I don't know how you would find that. But he can be happy, will be my last TT tournament I will manage!
Manager please expire with his her word

Manager por favor cumpla con su palabra
F: (14) MIAMI (13) KUALA LUMPUR (11) RG, MARSEILLE, BASTAD, MONTREAL (10) BELGRADE (09) PARIS, BANGKOK, CARSON CH (08) FERGANA CH
DOBLES
W: (14) ACAPULCO(13) KUALA LUMPUR, ATLANTA, EASTBOURNE, BARCELONA (12) BARCELONA (W/ Gallina)(10) BRISBANE (W/ Davidcuervacho) (09) DELRAY BEACH (W/ Gallina), SOFIA CH (08) SOFIA CH (W/ kai-soad), POZNAN CH, CORDENONS CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
F: (14) SYDNEY(13) ROTTERDAM (12) TOKIO (W/ Gallina) (11) CHENNAI (10) PARIS (W/ Maru angi) (08) RECANATI CH (W/ Exponente), ISTANBUL CH, WACO CH, MONS CH, NASHVILLE CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
FERNET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #378
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Pauchis/maru

ghan/rvugt got schooled again.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #379
country flag maru_angi

maru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Congrats maru_angi Pauchis (except from keeping posting dirty words, I thought that was finished but it's not)...

We were blocked anyway after Pauchis good first day in single.

Thanks to Ruben for that week, It reminded me of our fantastic spring 2008... Hope you will join me fast at atp level to keep on playing together.
Thanks for your congratulations but i didn´t post dirty words in all tournament, please read well.

RIP Andy Genius1787
maru_angi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #380
country flag maru_angi

maru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond reputemaru_angi has a reputation beyond repute

I can´t understand why still the manager didn´t post the winners of this tournament. He didn´t post anything from saturday. No oop, no difs, no nothing...

RIP Andy Genius1787
Old 08-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #381
country flag stealthisnick

stealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
It's funny how whatever I post people use it to make me say something else, maybe my mastership of english language is not enough...

Yep for me TT is just a game...

No need being mean or angry after late managers like Kai did.

No need being mean or angry after tennis players (picked and loosing) and insult them like Claudius (and many other) did.

No need being noxious like the people saying WTFU (JMG, stealthisnick...)

It's just a game I enjoy playing and what I sayed to stealthisnick was private, related with the nightmare it was for me to play double with him, and should have stayed private if he hadn't tried to get me angry...

But you know, as I said, I look angry because I've a serbian excentric mood and language, but I'm zen and terribly happy with the way I am, I have no need pleasing people and all the people trying to tease me are just making me stronger.

BTW, Ruben I'm very happy to meet you in SF, and whoever the winner, I hope he will be victorious on Sunday evening, moreover because is an argie in final.
now I'm noxious...like chemical wastes

and for general information, you asked me to play in doubles with you in that tournament and the nightmare (wasn't it just a game?) was just me not discussing picks with you
and as a mature person you are what you decided to do was to stop sending picks the final day

and by the way people are not trying to tease you, they are just pissed off by your behaviour

Tennis Tipping Doubles
W: San Marino CH 07 (with Salum) , Tampere CH 08 (with Overlord) , Samarkand CH 08 (with Kielian) , Seville CH 08 (with Filipo) , St Brieuc CH 09 (with stbanchile) ,
Ostrava CH 09 (with ghan) , San Marino CH 09 (with lukela85) , Lyon 09 (with Overlord) , Yokohama CH 09 (with Boarder35m) , Sunrise CH 10 (with Boarder35m),
St. Petersburg 10 (with Overlord), Johannesburg 11 (with Gallina)
stealthisnick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #382
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I'm on holidays now and I think everybody knows who the winner is, that's why I didn't post anything. But for sure, I will stop managing and even if tournaments really need a manager I won't do it. Thnx maru_angi for this nice tournament. I hope you will have a nice time playing this game and managing it!

rvugt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #383
country flag Pauchis

Pauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond reputePauchis has a reputation beyond repute

But you have had time to send the picks and I saw it a lot of connected time. The work of manager consists of this and you could not realize it. You are one very bad loser and manager.
Now you had time to do it...

Last edited by Pauchis : 08-19-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Pauchis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #384
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #385
country flag maru_angi

Ruben, i don´t wanna be a manager because I KNOW that I DON´T HAVE the necesary time to do it. You don´t update this tournament for personal reasons against to us. My english it´s not good but you allways understand what i´m saying. You´ve got to understand that ALL the players can win or lose. And ALL the managers put the name of the winners in the tournaments. But you don´t want to do it...In my country the people like you is name like: BAD LOSERS !!!

RIP Andy Genius1787
Old 08-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #386
country flag maru_angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Sorry, I'm on holidays now and I think everybody knows who the winner is, that's why I didn't post anything. But for sure, I will stop managing and even if tournaments really need a manager I won't do it. Thnx maru_angi for this nice tournament. I hope you will have a nice time playing this game and managing it!
I will have a nice time playing this game if you´re not the manager

RIP Andy Genius1787