Footy Livescores - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #451
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Rd 20

Look at the bigger picture, arsehole. 6 of the last 10.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #452
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
So Hawthorn have won 3 of the past 4?
Almost sold me on the Hawks now.

Thx Bolar, they look good value
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #453
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

You have a deal Bolar. Dont be a **** and break it though. This place will be so much better without you.
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #454

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a deal Bolar. Dont be a **** and break it though. This place will be so much better without you.
I'm talking about the Gamblers Lounge only!

I won't break it. You better not break it either.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:36 AM   #455
bad gambler

Early betting odds:

Bolelli Ultra $1.45
Bolar Bolabi $2.65

View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #456

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I'm talking about the Gamblers Lounge only!

I won't break it. You better not break it either.
I dont venture outside the Gamblers lounge anyway.

And BG, if you think Im valued @ $1.45, I'd be jumping on the Hawks at 2.12 asap
Old 08-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #457

Roughead is out. Shows what the Hawks are thinking of. Adelaide are thinking of top 4, Hawks are thinking of their holiday.

You're a fu*ked little Italian!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #458

Roughead is having knee surgery lmao. You're such a fkn dick bi-bolar.

Hawks still have a very realistic chance of playing finals, do or die this week.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #459

Quote:
Roughead is having knee surgery lmao. You're such a fkn dick bi-bolar.

Hawks still have a very realistic chance of playing finals, do or die this week.
And if Hawks wanted to play finals, his surgery would have been delayed!

Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Will both of you please agree to show up at the Aussie Open? For a showdown?
Nah I'll be at the Tour down Under! Maybe if the dates don't overlap that much I might be there.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #461
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
By being a wog, you were already a poof!

Now I have balls, but I have other commitments in January! Working at the Tour Down Under is more important than watching Tennis!
Working at the Tour Down Under?

You mean posting some live ticker shit on the web?

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #462

Quote:
Working at the Tour Down Under?

You mean posting some live ticker shit on the web?

Nah, I mean going to the race living it up in the media tent writing reports on it, chatting up the chicks - they are awesome in Adelaide summers!

Old 08-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Looks like the money is on Bolar's side. Hawks line moved out to +5.5
It seems to me our green white and red friend will be having a months holiday off here!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #464

Quote:

Adelaide has the worst women in Australia.
I beg to differ. They are more likely to open their legs!

Old 08-13-2009, 02:21 AM   #465

Quote:
Good for you mate, I don't care if your mum is from Adelaide.
Your Grandmother is! Tasty!