. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #31
country flag emmz

emmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond reputeemmz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 State of Origin Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmz View Post
NSW @ 2.50
NSW +4 @ 2.00
NSW over 2.5 tries (main bet)

You guys making much of the virus outbreak amongst Queensland?
Lost
Lost
Won
emmz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #32
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
New South Wales to smoke the QLD pole for the 4th year in a row @ 1.55
Keep on sucking it .

Quote:
Queensland to win @ 1.70

Can't understand the love for NSW. Has anyone seen the team they've picked? Even the refs shouldn't be able to sway this one.
Get the f*ck in!
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #33
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #34
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Game 2

NSW to cover +4.5 v QLD

gl
lost

Worst NSW team this decade. Even when the refs were trying their best to make them win they couldn't take advantage
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #35
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lost

Worst NSW team this decade. Even when the refs were trying their best to make them win they couldn't take advantage
Those refs certainly tried to give NSW every chance to win the game.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:33 PM   #36
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Game 3 -Suncorp Stadium,bad move by Barrett!

60 units on Queensland -5.5pts over New South Wales!

GL!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:02 AM   #37
bad gambler

QLD to cover -5.5 v NSW

gl
Old 07-15-2009, 05:46 AM   #38

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Greg Inglis to play 80mins and not 20,ouch!Jarrod Mullens shouldve been in the Blues side from the beginning of the series!Blue's must have the same selectors as the Baggy green with the fast bowling line-up,atleast the consequences arent as severe!
Old 07-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #39
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Greg Inglis to play 80mins and not 20,ouch!Jarrod Mullens shouldve been in the Blues side from the beginning of the series!Blue's must have the same selectors as the Baggy green with the fast bowling line-up,atleast the consequences arent as severe!
Huh?

Australia drew the opening test match, NSW have gone out in straight sets.

I would say the consequences have been way more severe for NSW.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #40
bad gambler

Quote:
Huh?

Australia drew the opening test match, NSW have gone out in straight sets.

I would say the consequences have been way more severe for NSW.
Point Freak was making was that the selectors still selected the wrong team in both cases. Australia drew a game that any half decent team should have won 8/10 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #41
Banned!

Quote:
Point Freak was making was that the selectors still selected the wrong team in both cases. Australia drew a game that any half decent team should have won 8/10 times.
Freak was implying that the consequences ARE NOT as severe for the NSW selectors as they are for the Ashes selectors.

I believe the opposite to be true.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:56 AM   #42
Banned!

Pillow biters fellated by Gus Gould to score under 10.5 @ 5.50
Old 07-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #43
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

u40.5
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #44

Quote:
Freak was implying that the consequences ARE NOT as severe for the NSW selectors as they are for the Ashes selectors.

I believe the opposite to be true.
Sorry Jim,i meant exactly what you mean just had the sentence the wrong way around!Speed tying doesnt help when the brain was left behind,but yes what i meant to say was its not as severe for the Baggy green then the Blues,no way near to the imagination peace!
Old 07-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #45
bad gambler

Quote:
QLD to cover -5.5 v NSW

gl
Bloody Queenslanders acting like prima donnas now