The General Forum is really bitter place right now - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
country flag tennis2tennis

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default The General Forum is really bitter place right now

Since Roger became the official Goat I've lost count of the number of haters springing up in the general forum...some so-called Roddick and Nadal fans have been going on turbo speed with the stupid threads and I've fallen for the trap of responding everytime..i think we should pledge not to answer their threads, we should treat them the way we treat spoilt 5 year olds...ignore them and they might stop!
tennis2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The General Forum is really bitter place right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
Since Roger became the official Goat I've lost count of the number of haters springing up in the general forum...some so-called Roddick and Nadal fans have been going on turbo speed with the stupid threads and I've fallen for the trap of responding everytime..i think we should pledge not to answer their threads, we should treat them the way we treat spoilt 5 year olds...ignore them and they might stop!
Agreed. Lot's of retards and trolls saying Roger didn't deserve the Wimby victory. Who else did? The losers?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 462-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:59 AM   #3
country flag Rommella

Rommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond repute

The kind of success Roger continues to have is bound to breed resentment and hate in those who wish to have it either for themselves or those that they identify with. Sad, really.
Rommella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:16 AM   #4
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

It is very sad that some feel the need to hate. It is hard for me to understand.

& to everyone
Luna

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote