Tennis Tipping #37 Wimbledon -Congrats Duncan and keqtqiadv/Zirconek. - Page 162 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:15 AM   #2416
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #37 Wimbledon -RIP Allez-Alejo TT Betting Game-Post8, Commentary P

Congrats Duncan and Mulo/Edu

Betty

Thanks to the managers Tim and especially Pablin and also for the v-cash

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #2417
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #37 Wimbledon -RIP Allez-Alejo TT Betting Game-Post8, Commentary P

Final Commentary

Most important tournament of the year was decided today, in what was one of the most exciting finals ever. Duncan/Candoi faced Zirconek/keqtqiadv in a high quality match. Luckily for TT the monkies nandin/netin were not in the final, this guys are #1 in doubles and cant even understand the rules. The outstanding pick of this match was Roddick from JeffCandoi. In the 3 brazilian match final, mulo`s strategy prevailed in the end, although manager thinks it was not a good strategy, since a 3-0/3-2 split, would have let them in disadvantage. People know this was a one man team, also told my Toribete. Anyway congrats to both of you Specially mulo who made one of the most incredible title defense in TT history. Maybe the first title defense in a GS? Manager Allez-Alejo was completely absent for this final, big shame. Maybe next time I should manage both singles and doubles.
The singles final faced two surprise players, the all around player, Duncan and the amazing Betty . The scot, was in disadvantage after Day1, when Betty made a fluke pick with Federer 3-0, but in Day2 the story changed. Duncan with a very doubtable strategy somehow managed to win this match. Federer 3-2 wasnt a good pick for the comeback by any means, since he could have been blocked easily and 3-2 is not a very probably result, it would have been much more wise to pick Roddick or Federer 3-0, but anyway a win is a win . Badly played final for both players. Congrats to Duncan and Betty .

In the managers office, some letters of thankfullnes were handed in to him, even the strange brazilian, keqtqiadv thanked the manager. Something more from was expected since he doubted so much about this manager, we are really dissapointed. Also I want to thank my haters, since i received no complains through out the week, only from Netin! but that guy cant be considered serious stuff from my point of view.
I also want to thank GustavoM_Fan for finally taking an eye of her sister on the last few days .
And a serious thank to Allez-Alejo who managed doubles, maybe he was not that classy but he worked hardly.

Good luck to everyone on the rest of the TT season Maybe well meet again in another GS
ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #2418
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #37 Wimbledon -Congrats Duncan and keqtqiadv/Zirconek.

Gracias Pablito