2009 Tour De France - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Contador E/W $8/$2.70

Clement to beat Devolder - $1.85

Martin to beat Wiggins - $2.45

gl
lost on o/r, won on AC place, win, lost

Sparticus is too damn strong in this discipline.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2009, 02:38 AM   #17
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah - he is way too strong.

Contador set out a message - that's good.

With the way Astana performed in the time trial, Columbia's price for the TTT might come out. Remember when that comes around the TTT goes to a team that practices it. Columbia and Garmin will go 1 - 2 there.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #18
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Cancellara to win stage 1 @ 1.70
winner by 18 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
This stage doesn't really suit Cancellara that much but still should be hard to beat.

.5 units Kirchen top 3 @ $16.50

1 unit Martin over Wiggins @ $2.57

1.5 unit Menchov over Kreuziger @ $1.91

Good luck!
loss - Kirchen finished 109th

loss - Wiggins 3rd, Martin 8th

loss - Kreuziger 7th, Menchov 53rd
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:57 AM   #19
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Cavendish NOT to win the Green Jersey @ 1.87
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #20

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

8 units Cav @ $2.10 - GL

Old 07-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #21
Banned!

Cavendish to win stage 2 @ 2.05
Old 07-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #22

2 units Haussler to place @ $4.20

Basically, Cervello should be riding for Haussler. He has a better chance of beating Cavendish than Hushovd and my inside word is that Haussler will be the one they are gunning for tonight.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #23

Quote:
2 units Haussler to place @ $4.20

Basically, Cervello should be riding for Haussler. He has a better chance of beating Cavendish than Hushovd and my inside word is that Haussler will be the one they are gunning for tonight.
Lost

Old 07-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #24

Quote:
8 units Cav @ $2.10 - GL
Easy!

Old 07-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #25

When was the last time a sprinter in the TDF was under $1.80?

Most places have him under $1.70 so far.

For people that don't have balls to take Cav at those odds - back Farrar for a place.

And look for a head to head!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:13 AM   #26

At the moment I'm making calls to people, trying to get riders quotes etc.

This stage is going to have some nasty crosswind. There is a TTT tomorrow. Garmin and Columbia's goals, well definately Garmin's was to win the TTT - would Garmin go all out today knowing that Farrar won't be able to beat Cavendish and get another second or third if he's lucky or will they just save themselves to win tomorrow?

Likewise Columbia.

I also know Cevelo are looking at the TTT too.

So let's assess the situation. If Cervelo and Garmin are attacking the TTT, would they go all out today? That just leaves Columbia to do all the pace setting.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:45 AM   #27

“Well, tomorrow should be another opportunity to take a crack at a bunch sprint,” said Farrar. “We’ll be looking to repeat today’s efforts, only one place better!”
Farrar does not only have field sprints on his mind. The prologue time trial and eventual overall winner of the Tour of Zeeland last month will be putting his efforts towards the goal of the team time trial.
“After that is the TTT, where we have to be considered one of the favorites. We’ll all be full gas for that one!”

Hushovd

Tomorrow is another day and we will try. It’s very warm, but it was OK for me. I prefer when it’s 15C cooler, but I had to fight through it.”

I've seen enough

10 units Cav @ $1.75

Good luck!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 AM   #28
bad gambler

Quote:
When was the last time a sprinter in the TDF was under $1.80?

Most places have him under $1.70 so far.

For people that don't have balls to take Cav at those odds - back Farrar for a place.

And look for a head to head!
Probably several years ago when Mario Cipollini went on that crazy run of stage victories
Old 07-06-2009, 08:38 AM   #29
bad gambler

Stage 3:

Field to beat Cavendish - $2.25

gl
Old 07-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Probably several years ago when Mario Cipollini went on that crazy run of stage victories
More than likely!

Adding

2 units Bennati top 3 @ $5
3 units Bennati over Boonen @ $2.44

Good luck!