Replacing Thunderbolt suggestions - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
country flag appleripper

appleripper is on a distinguished road
Default Replacing Thunderbolt suggestions

My last thunderbolt has finally bit the dust and it is probably too much hassle to replace. I'm thinking I could at least move into the last decade's technology. I had the 110 sq inch and the 28.5 frame so I know I probably can't get that long a frame again. I am an intermediate player with a moderate to full swing. The only two racquets I am thinking of demoing at the moment are the prince 03 red and the 03 hydrid. Thoughts on those and anything else that might fit the bill would be appreciated.
appleripper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #2
country flag appleripper

appleripper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Replacing Thunderbolt suggestions

Demoed a Prince Ex03 Red 95, 03 Hybrid OS, and a Yonex RdiS 300. I was surprised at how much I liked the Yonex part was due to the odd stringing on the Princes. The Yonex felt solid and allowed for a good feel/control on groundstrokes, slice, and volleying. I am going to play some more with the Yonex but wondered what else might be similar to the RDiS 300.
appleripper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replacing Thunderbolt suggestions

most brands will make something similar to the rdis 300. wilson have the kobra team fx, dunlop have the aerogel 500, babolat have the aero pro drive, and head have the extreme. all those rackets are the same head sze as the yonex and within 5g of its weight
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote