Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts

Part over Klassen $2.10

GL
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic-Darts

Manley over Lewis 6/4

Jenkins over Lloyd 1/2

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Manley over Lewis 6/4

Jenkins over Lloyd 1/2
Manley over Lewis 6/4 LOSS

Jenkins over Lloyd 1/2 WIN

Great tournament this- well anythings better than the prem league joke where you can draw,

Was this on sky last year Ivan? ive never known this be a televised event but its one of the Majors

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Part over Klassen $2.10

GL
WIN

Its been on sky for the last few years now i think ryan, i like it too.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
country flag ryan23

I think the format is great first to 8 is perfect in my opinion, the only thing is with darts and they do it in some of the tournaments but not all and that is you should have to break the guys throw to win the same as in tennis, for example whoever throws first is already a break up because its the first to 8 and if the guy throwing second gets broken then he needs to break back twice that just aint fair, in the world chmps you have to break i dont know why all tournaments arent like that... you with me Ivan? i guess they wanna keep the matches in the early rounds shorter

anwyays for tonight...... Part loves this competition and edged out Jelle last night, but i was really impressed with Jenkins last night, so consistant is Terry always banging ni the 20's and good finisher

Jenkins over Part 1/2

Wasent impressed with King he was lucky last night so will side with Barney even though Barney is a bit in and out at moment he knows how to win

Barney over King 2/5

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #6
country flag Iván
Banned!

yep, i see what your saying, they should defo use the world champs format.

Anderson +3.5 legs over Taylor $2.00

Some rumours going about that taylor has some kind of back injury, probs nothing serious but anderson has given him some pretty good battles in the past and looked good last night, think he can cover it.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
country flag ryan23

Anderson is my fav player, after Taylor retires i can see Anderson winning loads of titles, he is so underated

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
country flag Iván
Banned!

adding...

T.Jenkins over Part $1.52

agree with you ryan that he is playing very well, hitting the lipstick on many occassions.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #9
country flag ryan23

Jenkins shoulda won he let Part have a huge lead and he did come back but it was just to late, Jenkins is the better player very unlucky that one

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #10
country flag ryan23

Quote:
I think the format is great first to 8 is perfect in my opinion, the only thing is with darts and they do it in some of the tournaments but not all and that is you should have to break the guys throw to win the same as in tennis, for example whoever throws first is already a break up because its the first to 8 and if the guy throwing second gets broken then he needs to break back twice that just aint fair, in the world chmps you have to break i dont know why all tournaments arent like that... you with me Ivan? i guess they wanna keep the matches in the early rounds shorter

anwyays for tonight...... Part loves this competition and edged out Jelle last night, but i was really impressed with Jenkins last night, so consistant is Terry always banging ni the 20's and good finisher

Jenkins over Part 1/2

Wasent impressed with King he was lucky last night so will side with Barney even though Barney is a bit in and out at moment he knows how to win

Barney over King 2/5
LOSS
WIN

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
country flag ryan23

For tonight

Barney over Wade 5/6

As the prices say should be a close one, but Barney for me is looking good after a bad spell,

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
country flag Iván
Banned!

lol, anderson had 2 darts @ double 8 the fucker

LL
Old 07-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
country flag ryan23

Quote:
For tonight

Barney over Wade 5/6

As the prices say should be a close one, but Barney for me is looking good after a bad spell,
WIN

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #14
country flag ryan23

What a final eh Ivan? both looked as nervous as hell

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses