Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #166
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Why play the race card? That is so over these days. Besides, Jackson spent his adult life trying to be ''not black''
He never tried to be white , he had a skinn disorder ... and as a "member" of the black community i can tell you that most of the african people in America and Africa consider him as theirs , he is lovedand supported by 80% of Afro american and 90% of blakc from Africa ... the "skin" is not much a problem for them , which is strange is that it is even much a problem for the white community ..strange ..
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #167
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Jackson was the most talented and best singer/musician in music history.

RIP MJ

Last edited by Zirconek : 06-26-2009 at 06:13 PM.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #168
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
And even if you are a musician , you must know that music is only about emotion and not about mathematics ..and you say you are a musician ? what a fool musician you are ..
Emotion from a bunch of teenagers who have no idea about music?

Yeah, I care a lot about that.

Why don't you go back to the MJ forum to mourn with your other fangirling colleagues?
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #169
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Emotion from a bunch of teenagers who have no idea about music?

Yeah, I care a lot about that.

Why don't you go back to the MJ forum to mourn with your other fangirling colleagues?
.. you may be a musician ..but for sure you dont know NOTHING about music . I think i would prefer never listening to you play an instrument or singing , because if you think music is about mathematics or technic then i couldnt imagine how a bad you could be .. ..

i will go back to MJ forum dont worry , but i am also a tennis fan then i stay here ..
Old 06-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #170
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

The Onion's coverage of Jackson's death doesn't disappoint.

http://www.theonion.com/content/mj

King Of Pop Dead At 12
LOS ANGELES—Michael Jackson, a talented child performer known for his love of amusement park rides and his hobby of collecting exotic animals for his Neverland Ranch, died from sudden cardiac arrest Thursday at the age of 12....

Justin Timberlake Apathetically Crowned King Of Pop
With responses ranging from tepid acceptance to non-committal approval, Timberlake has ridden a massive wave of public indifference....

A Shattered Nation Longs To Care About Stupid Bullshit Again
"Why do the really weird celebrities who probably already wish they were dead anyway always have to die so young?"
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #171
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

There are debates in everything:

Ie, Who is the best footballer of all time? Maradona, Pele, Zidane etc. Who is the best tennis player of all time? Federer, Sampras, Borg etc

but.... NO ONE can rival MJ in the music industry as who is the most influencial and talented singer. There is no debate.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #172
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
People are so strange. Because of this sudden death, now this absolute lunatic is being revered as if he were freaking Bach or something.

Unless you are an American who bought all that bubblegum disgrace MJ churned out during the 70s and 80s, why would anyone ever call this guy "greatest entertainer in history" or something like that?

You people need some perspective in your lives. MJ was just a media phenomenon, without any musical quality. He was also a deeply disturbed person that would have been sent to a mental institution if he weren't rich and famous. Does anyone really think a guy who admitted having "sleepovers" with little children is sane? A guy who held a baby off a balcony?

Now you get those fake, phony messages of regret from guys who hated him just because they don't wanna lose the huge marketing tide that's about to come.

You gotta love the showbiz and the absurd lack of perspective always associated with it.
Agreed except on the bold part. This guy had talent, and composed some great songs. Also was a great singer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
I thought GlennMirnyi was just a tennis chump but this guy is simply a natural born moron.

Michael Jackson was the most talented and best singer/musician in music history.

RIP MJ

It's simply hilarious how ignorant you can be
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #173
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He never tried to be white , he had a skinn disorder
must have been an extremely rare case of vitiligo, like one in 5 billion
never seen or heard of a similar case, from black to milky white in the whole body

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows

Last edited by scarecrows : 06-26-2009 at 06:33 PM.
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #174
country flag Mint Chip

Mint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond reputeMint Chip has a reputation beyond repute

Sad Jackson's life ended at 50 and that he was abusing meds. I hope it wasn't suicide
Mint Chip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #175
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He never tried to be white , he had a skinn disorder .
Yeah, and his face went that way naturally, too.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #176
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

I will stipulate that Michael Jackson had talent. He was an innovator, and a great dancer.

But what he became was absolutely heinous. I will never ever believe that he was not the sexual predator those boys claimed him to be. The fact that he had enough money and power to buy his way out of trouble time and again doesn't make him less guilty.

Yes, he was a product of an abusive up-bringing. Yes, he surrounded himself with people who were too cowardly to tell him that he was out of bounds, and I certainly pity him for that. I even mourn what he had to endure when he was still innocent of wrong-doing. But I truly believe that he was a danger to children. And I cannot find it in my heart to mourn the death of a man who hurt kids. Can't do it.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #177
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer View Post
must have been an extremely rare disorder, like one in 5 billion
never seen or heard of a similar case
This skin disorder is called "vitiligo" , 5 million people above all african people has it ...but at there are very few people who have this at the extreme level . There is a radio presentor who gets this ill , and i dont know how to post photos , you would be just blow up at how this man became extremely white ..but you can chek on youtube , this man wrote a book about his skin disorder .
Old 06-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #178
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
He just copied James Brown. But your definition of history probably does not go that far back.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #179
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Yeah, and his face went that way naturally, too.
NO, i dont say he didnt do any surgery , he did a huge amount of surgery ..but just dont melt two distincts things ...the surgery and the white skin have notghing to do together ..he has a skin disorder ..
Old 06-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #180
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
He just copied James Brown. But your definition of history probably does not go that far back.

He didnt copy james Brown ..yes he loved doing some james Brown dancing stuff but he created and improved his own style of dance ..but yeah he was inspired by james Brown the godfather .. . inspiration is not copy .