•<• Grasscourt Season 2009 •>• - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #46
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •<• Grasscourt Season 2009 •>•

I couldn't go into Court 2 to watch properly but I went round to the court to find the score, since I was in that part of the grounds and it was a couple of games from the end. So I watched the end through the entrance. From the bit I watched he looked like he was struggling a lot with returning the Berdy 1st serve. There were deuces in that last Berdy service game so my lucky streak supporting him must have worked a little but looks like I got there too late to impact the result.

So after the match I was walking back along the tunnels, saying "F-you Berdych" (I'm such a good sport, heh but really not a Berdych supporter), when I have security behind me saying "Mind your back please, coming through" and of course it's the security man taking Paulo back on the long walk across to the Locker Room. So, being me, I can't say nothing, so I just said 'Sorry' and patted him on the back, much to the security's chagrin (any excuse to pat a player; I patted Bolelli on the back after his 1st round epic win- I'm sure I helped make it worse so he didn't make the Tsonga match ). With a quick Thank you, Paulo was gone from my Wimbledon.

There I just attempted to make seeing not much Paulo into an interesting story

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #47
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •<• Grasscourt Season 2009 •>•

Well thank you for the story AND for showing the (un)appreciation towards Berdych
I'm fine with Berdych in general, but beating Paulo is not cool! (I'm a good sport, too. )

Paulo